'08-'09 Miami Heat | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

'08-'09 Miami Heat

Good to kick around the Spurs last night, we played tough tonight and lost.

Beasley had an "eh" type game.

Wade was good. That's about it. New Orleans is a great team.

Good to kick around the Spurs last night, we played tough tonight and lost.

Beasley had an "eh" type game.

Wade was good. That's about it. New Orleans is a great team.

I don't know what's the problem with us right now... We seems to have the lots of powers but it seems that it doesn't work out that well... I hope we'll make it in the playoffs this season :woot:

I really hope we make it to the playoffs this year. I really think we need another inside presence though...but Haslem has been holding his own.

I'd like to see a 7th or 8th seed.

I don't know what's the problem with us right now... We seems to have the lots of powers but it seems that it doesn't work out that well... I hope we'll make it in the playoffs this season :woot:

Miami has a frontline running 6'8, 6'8, 6'7. Of course its not going to work.

Beasley drives to the basket 90% of the time against SA and gets to the ft line 10 times. Against NO he takes a misses a bunch of 15-20 ft jumpers at gets two attempts at the charity stripe. Hes more than capable of knocking down the outside shot, but the jumper comes and goes.....the ft % stays the same. If he makes a habit of taking it inside, hes scoring 20+ ppg.

Been a while since we've seen an awesome comeback win like that. D-Wade took it to a whole 'nother level in the 4th and looked like Voshon Lenard hitting 3's.

Good with another victory for us. Nice to see we do not resemble the team from last year anymore.

D-Wade is really starting to play really well.
I am already looking forward to the next game against Portland.​

Oden's back playing for Portland tonight....so if we can get a win on ESPN and against Portland (who's at full strength), that'd be huge.

Back
Top Bottom