'08-'09 Miami Heat | Page 93 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

'08-'09 Miami Heat

tomorrow the question is going to be would the heat have won with marion

Its always easy to second guess especially with O'Neal and Moon being injured. But for whatever reason Marion never fit in.....he had to go.

The real question is whether it would have been better to let him leave and go after Boozer this offseason instead of waiting for the '10 free agent class. With no draft picks and no real ability to upgrade the team via trade without compromising the '10 cap space plan, the only way the talent pool improves is if the young guys get better.

the seasons done, what a ****ty way to end it...Thanks D-Wade for giving us a highlight show this season, looking forward for next year

I'd love for someone to explain to me why we played James Jones for 40 minutes? He's not a good defender, he's way off shooting and he cant handle the ball. What's he good for? I'll tell you what James Jones is good for. Spot up 3s ONLY when Wade is in the game to kick it to him. But Atlanta had that scouted today.

What would make him think it would be a good idea to go back to Haslem at center?

Why not give Chris Quinn a chance with Chalmers clearly struggling. Quinn has been hot before.

Spoelstra doesn't know what 'adjustment' means. And that's just on offense. What about this crappy 2-3 zone he employs that allows open shooters every single game. I'm sure you guys know what i'm talking about because it's seemingly the only set defense we're ever in.

Haslem is not an NBA caliber starter, sorry to tell ya. He'd be a fine player off the bench. He just doesn't have enough talent to start. We need guys who can handle the ball outside of our guards.

there are some things that definately need to be worked on durring the off season.

every single player except wade, chalmers, quinn and head need to run laps while dribbling the ball. its pathetic that almost no one this team can take the ball across court.

almost everyone on the team should be made to practice rebounding. make them all stand around the basket and some one throw bad shots. make anyone who doesnt hussle for the rebound take a lap. and have the dribble a ball while taking that lap.

make them scrimmage each other all off season. we need more players able to handle the ball, shoot the ball, and rebound the ball. i cant believe how bad most of the team is at those 3 aspects of the game. they are 3 vital things that this team struggles with.

Put in some more pieces around Wade and Beasley. Chalmers and Haslem are decent enough. Cut everyone else and get more help.

Back
Top Bottom