'08-'09 Miami Heat | Page 92 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

'08-'09 Miami Heat

Heat are rolling right now, up 69-48 in the 3rd. I hope it isn't just one big false hope rally, and we fall completely flat in Game 7.

I hate to say it but I hope JO isn't rdy for game 7. I like the Anthony/Magloire rotation better for this team. It's a game of possessions and JO just doesn't offer the same effort on the glass as these guys.

yeah i like the center by comittee, the best part more touches for the rest of the players beasley chalmers cook jones, all jamanthony has do to is rebound and blk we do not need scoring from them, would have been funny if jamal would of slapped josh smith in the face for that foul

the sun sentinel this morning said we dont have a first round pick next year. is this true? i thought we got toronto's first round pick, as long as it wasnt a lottery pick. and what about our own first rounder?

the sun sentinel this morning said we dont have a first round pick next year. is this true? i thought we got toronto's first round pick, as long as it wasnt a lottery pick. and what about our own first rounder?

Toronto is in the lottery and our pick went to Minnesota for Chalmers.

That would of been more excusable. Unfortunately Riley traded that first round pick for Ricky Davis and Blount. He gave up two second round picks for Chalmers.

hopefully the heat make atleast 1-2 good trades before next season.

heat are losing by 20 with 11 minutes to go come on wade

what do we have forward to look at for next year, does anybody see any new faces possibly on the team, who is in, who is out

tomorrow the question is going to be would the heat have won with marion

Back
Top Bottom