'08-'09 Miami Heat | Page 91 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

'08-'09 Miami Heat

You guys can take that wait and see approach with Spoels. That's grand.

I on the other hand have seen more than what I need to see, and it has nothing to do with the level of talent. I'm ready to run this MF'er out of town.

-preperation
-effort
-in-game adjustments
-in-game substitutions/horrific rotations

-horrendous defensive scheme(constantly leaving open shooters)
-stagnant offense, do these coaches teach these players this thing called passing? or is it 1v5 drills all day every day?
No cohesiveness to speak of.

I'm fair. I wouldn't put it on the coach if the team was just bad, which admittedly they aren't very good overall, got that. The problem IS that many of the team's aforementioned problems are a result of poor coaching moreso than lack of talent.

All those negatives and no mention of the worst crime of all? He kept Beasley on the bench in favor of that bum Haslem, when it was obvious to everyone that Beasley was the far superior player.

All those negatives and no mention of the worst crime of all? He kept Beasley on the bench in favor of that bum Haslem, when it was obvious to everyone that Beasley was the far superior player.

Haslem is a high effort player he's simply better on defense at this point then Beasley. does a pretty good job rebounding too and has developed a good mid range jump shot. i do really like Beasley but i think Haslem is a starter in his own right. O'Neal is finally showing up thats a plus. This last loss is simply on the defense we couldn't get stops when we needed too. idk bout you guys but i thought Chelmers let his man blow by him at will

Beasley has had a pretty awful series but it's not like Haslem has been some superstar. I don't know what you're getting at with this post or what it has to do with coach Spoelstra. At the time I said Beasley should be starting over Haslem, Beasley was a 20/10 player for a several game stretch.

That's the point I'm trying to get at. When Beasley was playing well Spoelstra was an awful coach for keeping him on the bench. When the Heat play poorly Spoelstra is doing a lousy job. Two days ago I'm not seeing posts about how poorly a job the coach is doing and if the Heat somehow manage to make it into the second round they will dissapear again.

Lets leave this reactionary crap to the media and evaluate based on the entire body of work and not just the latest emotion.

You can think i'm just reacting to losing all you want. I've been on Spoelstra's case since.. a good midway through the season, I don't like his style at all. I don't complain about him during wins because it's more convenient to do so during losses -- That way i'm already PO'd, whereas after wins, i'm happy to win and it allows me to put our ****ty coach out of my mind temporarily.

I've lost hope for this team after the last two games, i'd be really surprised if we win this series, let alone another game. If they don't move the ball and rebound we're eliminated tonight.

Back
Top Bottom