'08-'09 Miami Heat | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

'08-'09 Miami Heat

I don't know if I'd go that far. They're still trying to work he and Moon both into the system. We'd have been fine today had our offense decided to show up, which they didn't.

The Heat will be fine.

They got a new big, let them mesh and turn it up at the end, and then we will all enjoy.

the good thing haslem is back to form he so much better when there is post presence

O'Neal hasn't been great but we are still getting more out of him then we were with Anthony and Magloire. The Heat are due to put a little winning streak together... i hope.

At least Beasley looked good last night. His game is so smooth when he gets it going. We just need to see a little more consistency from him.

Really need to string some wins together. This race for the 4th seed is too close. We got Philly, Detroit, Milwaukee Jersey, Chicago all on our tail. And we're 3 back from ATL who just beat us last night. We're holding down #5 by the skin of our teeth.

Am I the only one that thinks Beasley should start and play no less than 30 mins per?

It's time to take the training wheels off. Haslem is a fine player, but he just can't create for himself. Beasley is the only guy on our team who can create his own shot on a consistant basis, except maybe Chalmers. Someone needs to take the burden off Wade.

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only one that thinks Beasley should start and play no less than 30 mins per?

It's time to take the training wheels off. Haslem is a fine player, but he just can't create for himself. Beasley is the only guy on our team who can create his own shot on a consistant basis, except maybe Chalmers. Someone needs to take the burden off Wade.

I agree you dont pay someone what he is being paid to stay on the Bench.

Beasley can do it all, he can go inside, outside, etc. His only real problem is his D.

I'd like to see him start a few games.

Back
Top Bottom