#2 up for grabs | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

#2 up for grabs

I'd be alright with that ONLY if it's for Calvin Johnson or Joe Thomas. I'd rather wait and see if Quinn lands around 4 or 5 before we move up for him.

Agreed. Send Detroit the 9, the 3rd and Randy McMichael!

Costs too much to trade up. No QB is going to help the offense throwing behind our swiss cheese OL. The Phins definitely need the second and third round picks to upgrade the line.

Dolphins need a QB with their first pick. If Quinn isn't available they should go with Stanton or Leak and work on LT and C in the next two rounds.

GO PHINS~!

For what we would have to give up to move to the #2 spot, I would only want Calvin Johnson. Here's why:

I think Joe Thomas is worth of the #2 pick, but he doesn't touch the football. If I'm going to give up half my draft to move up, it better be for a player that will score and score often. That means a QB, RB, or WR. I think CJ is that player, he's just as electrifying as Randy Moss, except he's more polished and has a way better attitude than Moss. I think he's the AJ Hawk of this year's draft: as close to a sure thing as you're going to get.

I think between Calvin Johnson and Joe Thomas i would take Johnson because he is great great IMO. Thomas will end up being a solid LT but injury probs coudl be long term concern. Johnson is just a beast at WR and good character.

Dolphins need a QB with their first pick. If Quinn isn't available they should go with Stanton or Leak and work on LT and C in the next two rounds.

GO PHINS~!

Pick #9 is way too high for either Leak or Stanton. Neither one of them are even first rounders. Maybe not even 2nd rounders...

Back
Top Bottom