#2 up for grabs | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

#2 up for grabs

putting us at number two would put us in position to either get CJ or JR. Raiders most likely will draft one or the other.

I'd give our first this year and next year to get Joe Thomas. All we have to do is not suck and make next years pick somewhere in the 16 to 32 range.

there is no player worth trading up for

I wouldn't trade that much for:

- these QB's

- any LT any year

- any WR any year

if you trade that much it better be for a great QB

I would trade up to #6 for Quinn though

I'd do anything to move up for Calvin Johnson.

Sign all the offensive lineman you can, and trade up for CJ!

He's TO without the drops and without the attitude.

Calvin Johnson is simply THE BEST player in this draft.

If CJ was still there, how about #9, Ricky Williams, and Travis Daniels. That probably wouldnt be enough, but from our perspective I would do it in a second.

Detroit wants to trade down,that basically means that if the Dolphins want someone bad enough they could get him. They would need to want him real bad because it would be expensive.
we already gave millen our #5 we dont need to give him all! Although if we did im absotively, posuloutly,sur millen would still screw there draft up LMAO:sidelol:

I would give our 1st, 2nd and maybe a player...maybe one of our defensive vets (not Thomas or Taylor) to get Calvin Johnson
As for Quinn...I wouldn't trade up too far for him, with his stock slipping. I'd look to trade with Tampa Bay, Arizona, or Washington to get Quinn.

I don't think Tampa is trading down unless CJ is off the board.

His name is Calvin Johnson.

Round 1 pick 2 = 2,600 points

Round 1 pick 9 = 1,350 points

Round 2 pick 40 = 500 points

Round 3 pick 71 = 235 points

However, our first three picks equal 2,085 points. We would most likely need to include another player or pick like posted above. Would we really want to risk giving up 3 picks on top of our 9th, not knowing what those three players could bring?

Back
Top Bottom