2002 FinHeaven Tailgate Party Poll | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2002 FinHeaven Tailgate Party Poll

Please vote for ALL the games you would consider attending for the tailgate party

• Sept 8 - Detroit Lions - 1 pm

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Sept 22 - NY Jets - 1 pm

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Oct 6 - New England Patriots - 1 pm

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Oct 20 - Buffalo Bills - 1 pm

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Nov 17 - Baltimore Ravens - 1 pm

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Nov 24 - San Diego Chargers - 1 pm

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Dec 9 - Chicago Bears - 9 pm - MNF

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Dec 15 - Oakland Raiders - 1 pm

Votes: 15 57.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Muck
I have no idea if I'll be able to attend a single game now. My new job requires me to be very flexible, but they don't return the favor. I have ZERO say in my schedule, holidays included. They really could give a crap about my needs.

It sucks. But at this point in time, I gotta do what I gotta do. We'll see what happens. Really hope to see the Jets or Raiders. Hell, I hope to see football PERIOD this year. God, now I'm getting nervous. :confused: :confused:

you have 2 options:

1. find employment elseware

2. dazzle them with corporate footwork...........quickly move into management..............then FIRE the azzhole who made you work Sundays to begin with! :)

i vote for option #2!

Originally posted by Capt. Dick

you have 2 options:

1. find employment elseware

2. dazzle them with corporate footwork...........quickly move into management..............then FIRE the azzhole who made you work Sundays to begin with! :)
:D

You make a lot of sense. hehehehe

Maybe I'm being too dramatic, though it does suck.

The fact is I knew what I was getting into when I signed on. The fact is that I really have to do this. Pay is good (for me at this point). And it will look good on my resume once I graduate this fall.

In other words, I'm "getting my foot in the industry's door". So I've gotta make some sacrifices, no matter how painful. (I say that now, but when the season roles around........... :D )

Well I am bustin ass with 2 jobs right now, but come football season..........Dolphin parties at my place!!! :D

uhhhh! i wasn't going to say anything,

but who's gonna start moving on this. i really would like to go but it's rather hard for me to handle tickets from california!:rolleyes:

Re: uhhhh! i wasn't going to say anything,

Originally posted by dolfan06
but who's gonna start moving on this. i really would like to go but it's rather hard for me to handle tickets from california!:rolleyes:
I was kind of wondering also, thanks for being the one to break the ice 06. I thought 13 was going to handle it (this kind of sounds like Logan's Run, doesn't it? and most of us are over 30); but maybe she's busy. But there seems to be some confusion on when tickets will be available. I'm going to call tomorrow and ask and then post.:)

tis true, miadphan has her hands full, moving and working 2 jobs. AJ is getting ready for college, somebody in florida should come up with a plan!

Just found out that individual tickets are not yet on sale, unless you go with the "kickoff package" which gives you two games one of which must be Detroit.

I'm willing to buy the entire season package if anyone else is willing to go in on it.

i live in california, so that option really isn't too good for me! it'd be a small fortune in plane fares for sure!

Maybe you should consider moving to south Florida. It can be hot as hell in the summer:fire: but winter is really nice.

i have thought about it

but i don't think i could stand the humid weather. i like the heat, the dry heat in arizona is ok. maybe when i retire i'll consider it, if i don't have to work in it, fine!;)

Humidity is a problem. Believe it or not, south Florida's summer is mild compared to the rest of the state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom