2002 FinHeaven Tailgate Party Poll | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2002 FinHeaven Tailgate Party Poll

Please vote for ALL the games you would consider attending for the tailgate party

• Sept 8 - Detroit Lions - 1 pm

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Sept 22 - NY Jets - 1 pm

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Oct 6 - New England Patriots - 1 pm

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Oct 20 - Buffalo Bills - 1 pm

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Nov 17 - Baltimore Ravens - 1 pm

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Nov 24 - San Diego Chargers - 1 pm

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Dec 9 - Chicago Bears - 9 pm - MNF

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Dec 15 - Oakland Raiders - 1 pm

Votes: 15 57.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is true, I am very busy, but I also offered to help those needing travel help and like TWO people wrote me, so it doesn't seem that too many are interested in going. I can't afford tickets at this time because I am furnishing my new apartment and carrying the entire rent this month by myself. If the Dolphins would have sold tickets when they normally do, then I had it all figured out. I will go and party, but I may not be able to sit with all of you guys. :(

I play sports in the summer humidity in New York, which can get really hot and is always really humid. I like it when it is 90-95 degrees. :)

Well as many as can go should. By the way, I've placed another thread on this parent thread for Floridians who may want to get in on season tickets and go together. I don't mean to be prejudiced against out-of-staters (Floridians in-fight probably more than anyone else anyway), but like 06 said it's probably impractical for others, but practical for people who live in or within a day's driving distance to south Florida.

Great idea Miamian!! I can't afford season tickets, but I would still love to meet everyone from FinHeaven when I can!! :D

trying to

hook miamian up with thefinfanman, this guy throws great tailgate parties. once he was on this board and said he would help with finheaven's!:D

I think dolfan06 feels it's necessary to reply to every post in this forum.

Dude, not everyone's talking to YOU!

:D

i'm sure everybody has noticed this!

Originally posted by Rude American
I think dolfan06 feels it's necessary to reply to every post in this forum.

Dude, not everyone's talking to YOU!

:D
but since you are the only one to bring it up, that shows how much class you have, zero, nada, zilch. but then again, what is one to expect!

Class...Class!

Today, we have Rude "Sgt. Stadenko" American here to talk to us about the etiquette of smack talk.

Rule # 1: There are no rules
Rule # 2: If unsure, refer to rule # 1

Re: Class...Class!

Originally posted by Chauncey
Today, we have Rude "Sgt. Stadenko" American here to talk to us about the etiquette of smack talk.

Rule # 1: There are no rules
Rule # 2: If unsure, refer to rule # 1
this explains why we have bills fans today!

Count me in for all the games, Me and my fiance go to all the
games together and are looking for a fun group to make the

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom