2004 Nfl Mock Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2004 Nfl Mock Draft

I actually think this is one of the most realistic mock drafts you'll ever see at this time of the draft. We can carry Dinwiddie as an extra man on the P-squad.

We get a very good OL in Rogers, and a solid Center in Wells. (of course we gave a fifth for Seau and not a sixth)

The only problem I have is us drafting two FS. Yeremiah Bell will be on this team next year. I would have had us drafting Derek Abney in the sixth. He is one of the most dynamic return men in the history of the NCAA.

If this draft played out with us getting the people predicted here and possibly another stud O-lineman with the expected other pick for O-Gun then we'd have improved our team leaps and bounds.

Roethlisberger at 11? That's realistic?

Probably the most realistic pick is the one for Miami with Rashaun Woods.

Yes Jaj I'm sure it is flat out off considering:

1. It's January
2. Their are at least seven teams w/o a coach and that doesn't include us w/o a GM
3. FA has not even started yet.
4. The cuts for teams opening up other teams needs have not been created yet.
5. The combine is in February (see date above)
6. Senior Bowl has become one of the most important weeks for draftees there is (more so than the season for most)

Also Jaj, I don't even read other teams predictions.

I could care less, I only care who'd available to us. Ben will be gone long before 11 yes.

What are you talking about? Mock drafts are supposed to represent what would happen if the nfl draft happened that exact day. Sure they will change, but for right now it is flat out off.

By what you say then I can rank Jerrico Cotchery the #1 overall pick and it would still be ok because it's still January.

No Jaj, a mock draft is supposed to represent who a team will draft and where. These have nothing to do with now and will change then. That's why they always say it's early and these predictions will change. How are these teams supposed to know what these kids can do against other kids who are NFL talented?

The interviews, combines, invitation games and other things have not even taken place. Ben Roethlesberger could go to the Senior Bowl and struggle with the speed and athleticism of kids who are actually good and those two seconds he has to make a play become one and a half. The window that is open closes and he has trouble making the throws.

What if he does poorly in his interview? This could cause him to fall. They seem to think so. It's no more ridiculous then thinking any other player could fall.

Then how are you supposed to rank someone with your way of thinking? You do it by what they currently rank at and the team's needs. This is off, simple as that.

if the draft goes like that and big ben is there at 11 and we don't trade up to get him then we have the worst front office in the league

Who does almost every mock have Woods playing in N.C. State?

Somebody is high as a kite.............must have some damn good smoke.

Jaj show me a mock draft that right now is more than 50% correct and I'll eat my hat.

Of course it's off simple as that. Like I said mock drafts are what people think will happen in April not now.

Back
Top Bottom