2004 Nfl Mock Draft | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2004 Nfl Mock Draft

We must go WR in the first......it is not an option........unless Vernon Carey falls to us in the first....we then must trade up into the middle of the 2nd to have a chance at one of the "Known" Wr's.

Originally posted by Section126
We must go WR in the first......it is not an option........unless Vernon Carey falls to us in the first....we then must trade up into the middle of the 2nd to have a chance at one of the "Known" Wr's.

I totally disagree. As I've pointed out in another thread there have only been three our of close to one-hundred WR's taken since the 2000 draft that have had any kind of impact on their team in their first year (Adnre Johnson, Anquan Boldin, and Chris Chambers.) Most WR's are almost completely useless until year three so why grab a guy with a high pick who's probably not going to do anything for us until 2006?

Originally posted by Cranx

I totally disagree. As I've pointed out in another thread there have only been three our of close to one-hundred WR's taken since the 2000 draft that have had any kind of impact on their team in their first year (Adnre Johnson, Anquan Boldin, and Chris Chambers.) Most WR's are almost completely useless until year three so why grab a guy with a high pick who's probably not going to do anything for us until 2006?

I am convinced.......Okay, consider me on the Vernon Carey bandwagon........

Back
Top Bottom