2005 World Series: Houston Astros vs. Chicago White Sox | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2005 World Series: Houston Astros vs. Chicago White Sox

You took the name, your location, your sig (last time I checked), your avatar, and your little quote under your name from Ace Ventura. I'd say that's a pretty healthy obsession. Try being yourself man, someone might actually like you someday!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
You took the name, your location, your sig (last time I checked), your avatar, and your little quote under your name from Ace Ventura. I'd say that's a pretty healthy obsession. Try being yourself man, someone might actually like you someday!

Thanks for the advice, it's called joking around, having fun and being different. Should I have picked: Dan Marino 13 or DolphinFan13 or something boring like that as a name? I didn't know you people cared.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:

It's a message board for christ sake... I'd say the unhealthier obsession is 4,000+ posts in alittle over a year.

There's more to life than this message board. And you don't know 1% of the actual person behind the name, so don't go putting people down over a stupid avatar. :shakeno:

By the way, I'm done going back and fourth with you two for now, I'm sure they'll be plenty of that next baseball season so I'll save it for then, although seeing that Fanin is a Celtics fan, things might start between us a little sooner! :lol:

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
By the way, I'm done going back and fourth with you two for now, I'm sure they'll be plenty of that next baseball season so I'll save it for then, although seeing that Fanin is a Celtics fan, things might start between us a little sooner! :lol:

Like the Knicks will give you anything to talk about...

What a disgrace that team is. :lol:

FaninPatsyLand said:
Hey MikeO... Dontrelle is just an average pitcher, right?

:rofl3:

Yep, in my opinion he is. One good year in a career doesn't make a superstar sorry.

FaninPatsyLand said:
Hey MikeO... Dontrelle is just an average pitcher, right?

:rofl3:

This from the genius who went around telling people Boston would win the AL East beacuse they had that "easy 2nd half schedule" and were "home almost the entire 2nd half of the year". How did that work out for ya. :rofl3: :rofl3:

Wanna play this game, I can go all day

MikeO said:
This from the genius who went around telling people Boston would win the AL East beacuse they had that "easy 2nd half schedule" and were "home almost the entire 2nd half of the year". How did that work out for ya. :rofl3: :rofl3:

Wanna play this game, I can go all day

How come you didn't answer the question FinNYanksFan13 asked you about Lidge? Everyone makes misjudgements and mistakes, especially in baseball considering the season is 162 games long plus playoffs and the unpredicability of players play. I guess you're the only one that ignores your mistakes and calls people out on theirs though.

By the way D-Train now has had 2 very good years out of 3, including a Rookie of the Year award. He's 19 games over .500 and his career ERA is 3.27. He's also 23 years old. Plus he's an above average hitter considering he's a pitcher. Still an average pitcher in your book?

Back
Top Bottom