2005 World Series: Houston Astros vs. Chicago White Sox | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2005 World Series: Houston Astros vs. Chicago White Sox

MikeO said:
This is stuff that means nothing to nobody you do realize that :shakeno:

Ok Mike.... I'm sure if the Yankees were the only team in the history of baseball to comeback from being down 3 games to 0 you'd care. Just like Red Sox fans care, because it's something nobody has done before and we got a championship to show for it. Just like ANY baseball fan doesn't care that the Yankees went 11 and 1 in 1999 or have 11 straight post season wins (and yes nyjunc I do realize that being 11 and 1 is impressive).I guess the choke is still too hard to swallow though for some people (i.e. Mike) though.

Back to the first argument. I would take Oswalt over Clemens too. Even Clemens on top of his game he's no more then a 6 inning pitcher.

BTW, this game does suck. All the makings of a sweep. I think Chicago will close it out!

Hey does anyone else think that Ezequiel Astacio is the ugliest player in the MLB? I mean look at that mug:

208853-1.jpg

He makes the mid-1990s mullet Randy Johnson look like Pamela Anderson.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Jermaine Dye is the MVP IMO. Was it just me or was he on base every other at bat!

It's gonna be between him & Joe Crede.

They don't look that happy to have won it all, especially Ozzie.

First Boston then the White Sox who's next the Cubbies......................:goof:

Heck my Angels were the last team to beat them,then got spanked.

First Boston then the White Sox who's next the Cubbies......................

I can only hope. We have a lot of money to spend this offseason. Gotta make a decision on resigning Nomar (as SS or LF), then it's full steam ahead after Rafael Furcal, Brian Giles, & Johnny Damon.

Back
Top Bottom