2008-2009 Nhl | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2008-2009 Nhl

:lol: 68 points, son. 1pt. out (pending the rest of tonight's action)

Dear Canadian "Pro-line" players,take the Leafs to "TIE". 5-straight games into extra time,as we get futher away from a decent pick by beating the Sens tonight.

Bouuuuuuuuucheeeeeer Bouuuuuuuucheeeeeeeeeeeer !!!! hahaha

jaroslav halak for president !

Jesus Christ....Halak's a DAMN good goalie...>.< Hes the only reason the candiens won. I liked the way we played though after those first 6 mins, but in the end Halak won that game.

Were still first in the NHL, because we beat the bruins, and the West, by three points, over the deadwings.

Leafs beat the Sen's with "Cujo" in net......f'kn beutiful! Playoffs? or Firesale?

Jesus Christ....Halak's a DAMN good goalie...>.< Hes the only reason the candiens won. I liked the way we played though after those first 6 mins, but in the end Halak won that game.

Were still first in the NHL, because we beat the bruins, and the West, by three points, over the deadwings.

halak is goaling with a 95,3 efficiency... i've never seen that in my whole life. He's saving our season right now, i'll agree the sharks were stolen by Jaro...

But you could obviously see the habs lacked energy, they played a oh-so important and INTENSE game against the flyers the night before..
the habs scored 3 goals and laid back afterwards because the tank was obviously empty

BTW...did you hear in the first period how crazy the crowd was ? :chuckle:

Pens smoke Stars 4-1, re-enter playoff picture.

Coach Dan Bylsma begins tenure 5-1-1. Thank god Therrien is gone.

Sid misses third straight game ... & we keep collecting points (2 per)!!!

We are going to be a very scary out in this year's chase for the Cup.

Beware the PENGUINS!!!

Panthers destroyed the Capitals in DC this afternoon 6-2. The Panthers looked very good today. 72 points now and still looking strong for a playoff berth.

Back
Top Bottom