2008-2009 Nhl | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2008-2009 Nhl

Nice and clean comeback by the sharks tonight. Loved it. Were now 5 points ahead of the deadwings.:woot::woot:

Well, the Pens traded Ryan Whitney(D) to Anaheim for Chris Kunitz(LW) and prospect Eric Tangradi

http://penguins.nhl.com/team/app/?service=page&page=NewsPage&articleid=411184

Not exactly sure how I feel about this. I liked Whitney, but we definately needed some scoring punch. Is Kunitz finally going to be the winger we've been looking for to play alongside Sid? God, I hope so. At least if he does turn out to be, it won't be like the Hossa situation (damn rentals...) as he is signed for the next three years. I really like the potential of Tangradi.

Chris Kunitz a PEN......Bumpus i have him in my pool..since ur a pen fan..where will he fit?? will he excel?...

Well, Dom ...

I'm really not too sure where he'll end up. I'm going to assume that we'll try him out on the first line with Sid, and probably either Pascal Dupuis or Petr Sykora (hell, maybe even Fedotenko)

Though, it's a safe bet that he'll find his way onto either Sid or Geno's line.

awesome flyers-habs game

sorry for the flyers suporters to remind you this lol... halak is hot right now... plekanec and schneider also. Boy can that old fart strike those shots

... And Elvis has just left the building!!!

Geno scores the game winner in OT!

Pens beat Hawks 5-4. 2 points!

Beware the PENGUINS!!!

... And Elvis has just left the building!!!

Geno scores the game winner in OT!

Pens beat Hawks 5-4. 2 points!

Beware the PENGUINS!!!

Youve still only got 66 points....:lol2: Playoffs are not an option for you guys...

Back
Top Bottom