2008-2009 Nhl | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2008-2009 Nhl

Did anyone catch that horrible shutout tonight against the weak *** stars? Icant wait till weds for the deadwings...

Dont you wish you had a goalie like Nabby or even the Boucher?

I've wished the Flyers have had a goalie even the quality of a Curtis Joseph for like 20 years. It's just ridiculous at this point that their last quality goaltender was Ron Hextall and they've been unable to get a solid number one since they traded him for Eric Lindros. Garth Snow? Brian Boucher? Roman Suckmanek? Robert Esche? Sean Burke? Jeff Hackett? Marty Biron and Antero Nittymaki? I mean those are just a few of the names.....how can this team ever expect to win a cup?

I've wished the Flyers have had a goalie even the quality of a Curtis Joseph for like 20 years. It's just ridiculous at this point that their last quality goaltender was Ron Hextall and they've been unable to get a solid number one since they traded him for Eric Lindros. Garth Snow? Brian Boucher? Roman Suckmanek? Robert Esche? Sean Burke? Jeff Hackett? Marty Biron and Antero Nittymaki? I mean those are just a few of the names.....how can this team ever expect to win a cup?

EHEM! Brian Boucher is a SOLID goalie...maybe the flyers just suck. The Bucher is a REALLY good goalie. That kid would be a starter ANYWHERE else, but for us, hes our backup. Hes only played what, 12 games, and hes got 2 shutouts. Hes only lost 2 games...I call that win.

But what else can you expect from a team in Phili?

EHEM! Brian Boucher is a SOLID goalie...maybe the flyers just suck. The Bucher is a REALLY good goalie. That kid would be a starter ANYWHERE else, but for us, hes our backup. Hes only played what, 12 games, and hes got 2 shutouts. Hes only lost 2 games...I call that win.

But what else can you expect from a team in Phili?

Yeah, he's so solid that he's bounced around to like 30 teams. He's average at best.

And why are you trash talking, the Sharks are probably the only team who chokes more in the playoffs than the Flyers. They have had a talent laden team like every year since their inception and have never made it further than the second round of the playoffs (perhaps the WCF i can't remember). Thats WITH a goalie.

Yeah, he's so solid that he's bounced around to like 30 teams. He's average at best.

And why are you trash talking, the Sharks are probably the only team who chokes more in the playoffs than the Flyers. They have had a talent laden team like every year since their inception and have never made it further than the second round of the playoffs (perhaps the WCF i can't remember). Thats WITH a goalie.

Actually, weve been to the third round, but we do have a lot of post season breakdown. Previously, weve not had a lot of players that had good cup runs, now, we do, and it all starts with our coach. Regardless of any other year, you have to look at the present. Where are the cryers? what, 6th n the NHL? Were first, and been between first and second all season, and were first in the West. Step back and find a team that you can actually bring an argument agaiinst before sayin anything on the sharks kiddo...especially being a cryers fan. Id have more respect for an Avalanche fan.

Sharks are definitely one of the biggest choke artists in the game, though the Flames have done it the past few years.

Back
Top Bottom