2008-2009 Nhl | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2008-2009 Nhl

They'll still have the Flames in their way.

Not really worried about the flames to be brutally honest. Theyre a decent team, Ill give em that, but when were playin at our best, theyre no match. Im still callin Sharks and Bruins cup final...

They've given the Sharks fits this year, outside of the one lopsided Sharks victory. I think we've taken 2/3 so far this year, including one at the Shark Tank.

I think it'd be a fantastic series.

They've given the Sharks fits this year, outside of the one lopsided Sharks victory. I think we've taken 2/3 so far this year, including one at the Shark Tank.

I think it'd be a fantastic series.

Meh, Im neither looking at EITHER shutout, Both of those games, only one team showed up to each game...now the one at the tank, yall just straight outplayed us. Redwings paid the price for it. lol.

So, what bars do you go to to watch the Phins games? I heard theres spot in Fremont, but I dont know the name of it.

Actually, weve been to the third round, but we do have a lot of post season breakdown. Previously, weve not had a lot of players that had good cup runs, now, we do, and it all starts with our coach. Regardless of any other year, you have to look at the present. Where are the cryers? what, 6th n the NHL? Were first, and been between first and second all season, and were first in the West. Step back and find a team that you can actually bring an argument agaiinst before sayin anything on the sharks kiddo...especially being a cryers fan. Id have more respect for an Avalanche fan.

The Sharks will lose in the playoffs, just like they did every year with Ron Wilson. A fan of an expansion team who's never even been in a Stanley Cup Finals calling a team as successful (throughout their history) as the Flyers out is laughable. Yes the Sharks are a good team, yes they are better than the Flyers this year, but until they get it done in the playoffs they're really just the West Coast Ottawa Senators.

The Sharks will lose in the playoffs, just like they did every year with Ron Wilson. A fan of an expansion team who's never even been in a Stanley Cup Finals calling a team as successful (throughout their history) as the Flyers out is laughable. Yes the Sharks are a good team, yes they are better than the Flyers this year, but until they get it done in the playoffs they're really just the West Coast Ottawa Senators.

All that ever matters is this year. I would have thought, being a Dolphins fan, you could understand that...guess not. lol.

And, four heart attacks later ...

Peter Sykora breaks the scoreless tie w/ 2:28 remaining.
Pens win 1-0

" ohééééééé ohé ohé ohéééééé, ooohééééééé-oooooohééé.... "

Halak > Price

price can go back to BC and drink all the booze he wants, halak is a professional and just outplayed a very good canucks team ! :D

(i know i'm a few days late, lol, but better now than never ! )

i'd also like to point out how schneider's return has been a success so far... since he came back, our PP is at 50% of effeciency ( in the games he played, not the overrall average)... that's a huge improvement considering we were in the 5 worst teams before he came to montreal (we're at 17,86% PP average right now, and that includes the 8 goals since the schneider signing... which means we went from 10-15% and we're now scoring 50% of the time with schneider :D )

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom