2008 Miami vs Arizona | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2008 Miami vs Arizona

Brothers and Sisters world wide! Here is a chance to put a Finheaven name with a face, and have a few Barley Pops as Brother Kenny (LoboFin) calls them. Some of the members that will be there, LoboFin, FinintheMoon, Fin Fan In Cali, CalifDolFan71, 1334, Vegas_Phin, Amars, Dolphins13Fan, UnluckyLuciano, and as many others as we can get to go to the game. I have been in touch with Doug at Phinatics as well, and he will be attending as well. Would love to take lots of pics during that weekend, and hopefully a group shot. Would love to meet as many of the awesome Brothers, and Sisters there.:hi5: Schedule will be released early April, so we will further plan from there. I really am looking forward to this!:beer1:If you would like to try to save on Hotel fees, we could try to work together, and pair up members to save money if needed. We would like to stay in the same Hotel if at all possible so every one is close to family.

Brothers and Sisters world wide! Here is a chance to put a Finheaven name with a face, and have a few Barley Pops as Brother Kenny (LoboFin) calls them. Some of the members that will be there, LoboFin, FinintheMoon, Fin Fan In Cali, CalifDolFan71, and as many others as we can get to go to the game. I have been in touch with Doug at Phinatics as well, and he will be attending as well. Would love to take lots of pics during that weekend, and hopefully a group shot. Would love to meet as many of the awesome Brothers, and Sisters there.:hi5: Schedule will be released early April, so we will further plan from there. I really am looking forward to this!:beer1:

:beer1:----:up:

Forgot to get a pick of the stadium when we drove by it this last weekend bro...:rolleyes2:

I'm in...no doubt about it. I may not be able to leave though until Mid-day Saturday as my boy plays on Saturdays. There will be 4 of us Finfan...
You can reach me at DOLFANMIKE@aol.com

Were I not absolutely TERRIFIED to fly I'd be there with bells on!

Brothers and Sisters world wide! Here is a chance to put a Finheaven name with a face, and have a few Barley Pops as Brother Kenny (LoboFin) calls them. Some of the members that will be there, LoboFin, FinintheMoon, Fin Fan In Cali, CalifDolFan71, 1334, Vegas_Phin, Amars, Dolphins13Fan, UnluckyLuciano, and as many others as we can get to go to the game. I have been in touch with Doug at Phinatics as well, and he will be attending as well. Would love to take lots of pics during that weekend, and hopefully a group shot. Would love to meet as many of the awesome Brothers, and Sisters there.:hi5: Schedule will be released early April, so we will further plan from there. I really am looking forward to this!:beer1:If you would like to try to save on Hotel fees, we could try to work together, and pair up members to save money if needed. We would like to stay in the same Hotel if at all possible so every one is close to family.

Well the C2C FINS will be at this game so anything that I can do to help you John, PLEASE do not hesitate to ask bro!!!:up:

Back
Top Bottom