2008 Miami vs Arizona | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2008 Miami vs Arizona

Game is September 14th. I am local, so if you need any details let me know. Hotels, bars, etc.

I AM OF COURSE THERE!!!!

Hey guys, hoping you can help....

I'm flying to Miami from London for the season opener against the Jets, and have booked a flight over to Phoenix for the game the following week. Thing is, game tickets don't go on sale for another month or so.... How easy are they to get??

My Miami-based friends say I won't have any trouble, but I've never been to an away game before so no idea how many tickets Dolphins fans get allocated etc. Obviously I would rather be seated in the away team's end than over-paying from a tout and having to be seated surrounded by Cardinals fans!

Also would be awesome if I can meet up with you guys, am flying over by myself and know absolutely nobody in Phoenix!

Cheers

I'll seriously try and make this game cuz it's being played within reasonable driving distance from the San Gabriel Valley.... Now, I just don't know if it'll be a quick turnaround or a weekend thing! There'll probably be a group of five rolling with me. Keep us posted with hotel and bar information or any other accomodations like group tickets.... I remember some years back we were able to find a group that had a charter bus from Southern Cali to San Fran for a Fins game. That was crazy/rowdy-----maybe we can work something similar for the game in Arizona. Would be nice! PEACE

Hello there! For those that maybe interested we are setting up a road trip game for the Arizona game. Brother Jeff in San Diego and I will be getting info together as far as the Hotel that we will be staying at. So if you are interested and why like to go post here or send me a pm.
Hey me and 20 diehard Fin Fans are making the trek to Phoenix for the game. We are working on a downtown hotel and we should get as many DolFans to tailgate as possible. Keep me posted and we'll get together and party.:beer1::bdh:

The whole tailgate thing is tricky at the Cardinals stadium. You can only park in the stadium parking if you have a pass and you can only get a pass with season tickets. They have the "great lawn" next to the stadium which is designated for parties. I have friends with season tickets so I will work on getting a pass so I can set up tarps and what not. If we don't get into the lot to tailgate. Another option I am looking into is reserving an area in the Fox Sports Grill which is located close to the stadium. This might be better option as it will probably be around 110 degrees out. I will work on setting this up and keep you posted.

I am flying from Vegas to the Phoenix game. I already have my air travel and hotel locked up, just waiting for the Cards to put the single game seats up for sale at the end of July.

If anyone has any extra seats let me know.

Keep me posted on where the party's at!

Vegas Phin what is up...where is the best spots for us Dolphins Fans to watch the games out here?

Tommy Rockers used to be the place, before it changed to a strip joint or something. I don't know of any other place that is solely dedicated to the Phins.

Usually right before the season begins or perhaps on the LV review journal's website, they publish establishments that are dedicated to which teams.

Hope that helps.

I just registered, and this site is wonderful... The wife and I will be at the game on sept. 14 and it will be a good thing if we all hooked up and tailgate....

I will setting up a tailgate party in parking lot E. We have 2 or 3 parking spots in parking lot E. It will be hot but we will have shade. I am going to make a banner that reads Arizona Dol-Fans for everyone to see and locate us.
My friend a die-hard Cards fan and season ticket holder for 15 years told me you can buy parking passes on the street game day.

As the game gets closer I will give more details. My friend said we can get an exact spot in parking lot E.

I hope to see many of you there.

Official Dolphins vs Cardinals Tailgate Spot

If you double click on the pic you will go to my picture album and can make it larger there. I chose this spot because it backs up to a grass area and has bathrooms nearby. Because it is at the back of the lot we will have plenty of room for everyone. It is section 92 in the green E parking lot. My friend that runs the DolFan Uk Fan Club will be attending and hopefully several of you. I will get there around 10am when they open.
If any one rents an RV I believe you have to park next to the out door football field on lot f which is right next to this spot.

You can go to the Cardinals homepage and get the parking layout.

Okay so tickets went on sale today on ticketmaster, at long last! Do you guys know if there's an 'away' stand where Dolphins fans are going to be gathered? I just want to snap up my ticket as soon as possible!! Cheers

I'm thinking about coming in for the game, considering flights from the SF area to PHX are fairly cheap.

Back
Top Bottom