2009-2010 Miami Heat Thread: Race to the Finish | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2009-2010 Miami Heat Thread: Race to the Finish

Lineup iteration part deux:

PG: Chalmers / Arroyo
SG: Wade / Cook
SF: Richardson / Jones / Wright
PF: Beasley / Haslem
C: O'Neal / Anthony

It makes sense because Beasley gives you more offensively as a PF and on the defensive end you'd much rather see Richardson on the perimeter. Cook or Arroyo as the offensive initiator when Wade is taking a break. But it also looks like a lineup that could get destroyed on the offensive glass.

Nov. 7: Cubavera presents Haslem and Chalmers at Macy’s

If anyone wants to meet Haslem or Chalmers...

HEAT players Udonis Haslem and Mario Chalmers are bringing the HEAT Experience to the Cubavera section of Macy’s in Dadeland Mall on Saturday, November 7th beginning at 5:00pm. Haslem and Chalmers will sign autographs and mingle with fans.

http://www.nba.com/heat/index_main.html

Nice.

I'm pumped for the game tomorrow.

Did you know on Xmas day when we play the Knicks, that they'll be wearing green and we'll be wearing red?

Big 3 were all great (well Wade was just average for him) but JO'neal looked to have refreshed legs, snared I think 12 boards and added 24 pts. Beasley scored well.

Miami Heat's Dwyane Wade scores 26 points in opening night rout of New York Knicks

alg_dwyane_wade-1.jpg

"We couldn't make shots and couldn't stop them," D'Antoni said. "It's not a good combo."

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b..._in_opening_night_rout_of_new_york_knick.html

Good news is that O'Neal looked back to his old self, but the bad news is that we can't play the Knicks every night.

Still, I like our chances in making the playoffs this year.

We won. I was so sure that we would **** it up towards the end like we've done the past few years, but they disappointed me(thank god). Good start. Havent been able to watch much of these games. First game I'll watch for real is Tuesday Night's.

First win in Indiana since 2001. Hard to believe it's been that long, especially considering the teams we've had since then.

Anyway, it looks like Jermaine finally has his **** back together, with another 20+/10+ night tonight.

I like the way this team looks to start the season, hopefully they keep it up.

JO is playing fantastic. I give him player of the game two in a row. I bet Wade likes his new 20/10 toy at C. This was the Jermaine O'Neal I was hoping to get last year.

If he can keep it up I don't see why the Heat can't win 50 games.

JO is playing fantastic. I give him player of the game two in a row. I bet Wade likes his new 20/10 toy at C. This was the Jermaine O'Neal I was hoping to get last year.

If he can keep it up I don't see why the Heat can't win 50 games.

I agree completely.

The Bulls game ought to be good...I think we'll be 3-0 after it.

On another non-Heat note, the Mavs really looked good tonight.

Yeah, I am stoked. That JO is having some 20/10 games again, that atleast gives us a chance. So far Beasley playing good, showing some general improvement

Back
Top Bottom