2009-2010 Miami Heat Thread: Race to the Finish | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2009-2010 Miami Heat Thread: Race to the Finish

I'm still surprised at J. O'Neal...maybe he's finally playing well because it's a contract year..who really knows...at any rate, I'm happy about how he's played so far.

3-0 fellas.

Great start to the year.

1 of 5 teams that remain unbeaten. Woot.

2wlwy1e-1.gif

We play 3-0 Phoenix Tuesday. Should be a good one.

The bulls are the first team to shoot 40% or better against us so far. A whopping 41%.

Team D is the biggest reason we're undefeated right now i'd say.

Team D is the biggest reason we're undefeated right now i'd say.

I can't quite figure out if its because of the lousy shooting of other teams or the solid play of Miami's defense. But they do look a lot better on that end of the court.....especially Beasley. Maybe Spoelstra just needed an offseason to get them all working together. Last year if Beasley and Wade were throwing up that many bricks this team would've fallen apart.

heat look good with beasley starting and haslem coming off the bench, jo looks great

Great way to start the season...was a good weekend for Miami fans. The Canes won (even though it was ugly, it still was a W), the Dolphins take out the Jets and the Heat start 3-0.

Real contrast of styles...if our D plays as well as it has been, then we should win.

I think it's going to come down to the wire.

Refs screwing another Miami team in their own house. What else is new.

edit: and another miami choke.

Last edited by a moderator:
They got away from O'Neal....starting taking jumpers....that plays right into Phoenix's hands. And Beasley still doesn't get it all the time on defense. But the kid is really trying....it'll come.

Back
Top Bottom