2009-2010 Miami Heat Thread: Race to the Finish | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2009-2010 Miami Heat Thread: Race to the Finish

Another note; Cook appears to be really injured....although noone is saying what it is. I'm still not sure why Wright is the man replacing Cook instead of Jones or Diawara but whatever the case the talent drop off is considerable. The Heat need Cook in that 6th man role.

Personally, i like what i've seen from D Wright so far. Looks like he may have turned that proverbial corner.

That was last year's team. Hopefully the sluggish play was due to the back to back.

On the plus side Q is looking like the Phoenix three point bomber of old and Wade is his brilliant self.

Agent Zero's performance goes for naught! :D

Hopefully they'll figure out how to stop those long *** scoring droughts soon.

So, 11 turnovers so far in a quarter and a half. Wade and Beas a combined 0-7.

But, the game is tied. That's pretty impressive. I'm starting to become a believer in this years team.

So much for being tied, Heat go up by 12 to end the half. Stifling defense. The Nuggets are the #1 team scoring in the NBA, Heat held them to just 38 first half points.

heat dropping the ball with 3 minutes left on the clock - 28 point lead down to 11...

Thank god they held on. 5-1. This team must get off on folding in the 4th. Other than these late game collapses this team has been REALLY impressive.

Q-Rich has proven to be a great addition so far, especially defensively.

Jermaine has been great all year so far, he was filling it up tonight, believe he started 7-7 Fgs.

Haslem has been great in his new off the bench role. Believe this was his 4th double double in 6 games.

Chalmers is coming alive again. Great game tonight.

Beasley is ??. He's had his moments, nothing spectacular.

Wade has been average (for himself.)

Can't wait to get Cook back. I believe he's ready, I heard he sat out tonight just as a precaution.

Heat looked good tonight. they beat one of the better teams tonight albeit it was at home but gotta think the HEAT are gonna be pretty good this year. Wait until we get Bosh!

Great win tonight...Denver had been blowing people out prior to that.

Nice to get the W. 5-1 ain't bad.

Back
Top Bottom