*** 2010-11 NHL thread *** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2010-11 NHL thread ***

sources very close to me and very credible are saying Pier-Karl Peladeau (the guy I talked about earlier in my long post about the return of the Nordiques) is a few days away from acquiring the Panthers franchise ...

they suposedly are in the paperwork as we speak...

IF this turns out to be true, then Miami, wish farewell to your Panthers because they'll be moving to quebec city as soon as the new coliseum is built ( they're trying to get it done before 2013 )

If this turns out to be true, i'm pretty psyched because it's been 15 years now that Quebec city wants its hockey team back, and there's definitely a better market here than in many american hockey towns (florida, carolina, etc.)

But damn... the Panthers ? FML :lol: he should've made a move to get the lightning, with all those french canadians and the overrall quality of their roster, steve yzerman as the GM, they're a lot more interesting than the Panthers !

anyways... bring back the Nordiques !!! She wants it badly !!! :pimp:

Bring on the Habs!

JT, y'all ain't got Halak to bail your arses out this time.

Once again ... It's on!

:lol: Sig bet for the week?

:lol: Sig bet for the week?

cartoon_chicken-1.jpg
???

... You know the drill. Normal sig bet rules apply. You've got about 30 mins to accept.

Guess not. :chuckle:

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

oh yeah! Leafs 2-0 over the sens after 1. Add a win over the hab nots Thursday and... ( i know ya'll been waiting all summer for it)

stanley.cup.here.we.come!

:alert:
Gooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!

Geno ties it at one!

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

What a *****.

Edit: LaTURD ... If you're afraid to fight, don't act like you're gonna drop the gloves. Straight ****ing *****!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tied 1-1 after two.

Both goalies are looking nice ...

...But we're about to bend Price over in the third. :floppydonkeydick:

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

Goooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!!

Letestu gives us the lead!!

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

lol - versteeg may need a few boxing lessons from colton orr

Back
Top Bottom