2014 NBA Finals discussion | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2014 NBA Finals discussion

Both teams played in the heat, however, anybody watching the game saw the defensive intensity the Heat came out with and all the energy they used combined with the heat inside the building was a recipe for the Heat fading in the 4th quarter.

One thing is for certain, the Heat will have to bring that same intensity to each and every game to win this series. They are 5-0 in series in the big 3 era when losing game 1, so it isn't the worst thing in the world, but when you play that well on defense and cause that many turnovers on a team like the Spurs, you expect to leave the game with a win and they did not.

Credit to the Spurs for playing a damn good 4th quarter and showing championship character when Lebron went out and stepped on the throat of the Miami Heat. They always have my respect as a damn good quality basketball team.

On to game 2

The best player in the world barely played the 4th quarter. Miami had San Antonio on the ropes before he had to sit out the rest of the game, expect Miami to win in a blowout in Game 2 if LeBron is back to full health.

The best player in the world barely played the 4th quarter. Miami had San Antonio on the ropes before he had to sit out the rest of the game, expect Miami to win in a blowout in Game 2 if LeBron is back to full health.

Right because with him the Heat have beaten the Spurs by 40 every time they've met.

I'm still baffled how SA won. So sloppy and such bad turnovers yet they go 14-16 from the field with 6-6 from 3 in the 4th.

For the next few weeks, I hate you.

And uhh.. Go Dolphins. :lol:

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

You can also say the Spurs won't turn the ball over 22 times anymore.

Back to face the music. Spurs kicked our ass. Time to get focused.

For the next few weeks, I hate you.

And uhh.. Go Dolphins. :lol:

Oh please. You yoyos have won 2 straight titles. Losing this year wouldn't be as horrible as you think. :chuckle:

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

You can also say the Spurs won't turn the ball over 22 times anymore.

Probably. If Kawhi and Danny get their heads out of their asses early the game might've been different too but you can say that about any player that struggled.

Chalmers effing BLOWS, they need to start Norris Cole and let Chalmers give him breathers, it's not a panic til the home team loses a game, I still think the Heat can take game 2 from the Spurs.

Chalmers had an awful night, crazy thing is, these aren't THAT uncommon from him. He throws in these bad games but I've seen him bounce back and play at a much higher level as well so I'm not writing him off yet but yea, one of the worst games, if not the worse game (considering the stage he's on) of his career. Wreckless all night. For a guy who is in line to get some decent money in the offseason as a free agent he really turned away suitors with his performance. Hopefully he can make up for it by the end of the series.

We lost the first game in the last two finals as well so we are right on schedule Heat fans.

Chalmers usually sneaks in a big game or two this time of year. Still waiting.
Maybe Douglas gets some playing time.

Lebron goes off for 40 tonight I feel it he's been hearing the past two days about how he isnt tough whether that's fair or not. Miami takes game 2

Lebron goes off for 40 tonight I feel it he's been hearing the past two days about how he isnt tough whether that's fair or not. Miami takes game 2

The Heat were able to drive on the Spurs in Game 1, I expect an onslaught to the paint by James and Wade and eventually more focus gets put on the paint and then open shots for Bosh, Chalmers and Ray.

Either way it's not our offense that I'm worried about, we have to play defense like we played in the first 3 quarters of game 1. Then I'll be comfortable.

My prediction: Pops cleans up the mistakes, Spurs win by 12.

GO SPURS GO!

i went all in on the V bucks bet. How about you Bump ? or were you chicken pak pak pak :chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom