2014 NBA Finals discussion | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2014 NBA Finals discussion

That's a rap! Go heat! Home court was stolen

Glad y'all are comfortable with the officiating ...

Spurs in seven. (Like I said originally)

GO SPURS GO!

Great response!!!!! Chalmers you stupied little b*tch, you could have cost us this game with those punk moves!! (as for the ref thing there was 20 fouls each and 21-20 in free throws attempted so stuff it)

Spurs in seven. (Like I said originally)

GO SPURS GO!

The officiating has been very equal on both sides. The refs are letting them play and that favors Miami.

Spurs have a better team, no question, but when the best player in the world comes to play and the entire team plays solid defense and hits there fair share of outside shots, they are the toughest team to beat in the league, especially 4 out of 7.

One thing is for certain, these are the 2 best teams in basketball and it is not even close.

Good thing Parker and Duncan go 0-4 at the line in the waning minutes. They could've been up 6 at that point. Will the Dolphins ever be in this position in my life? I doubt it.

29gleom-1.jpg

You had a bailout opportunity and couldn't take advantage...on a *laughable* flagrant call...

29gleom-1.jpg

You had a bailout opportunity and couldn't take advantage...on a *laughable* flagrant call...

It wasn't a controversial call. The dopes calling the game seemed to agree on the play. Parker and Duncan blew the FTs but that doesn't make the flagrant call bull****.

I do think that was a flagrant mario used his elbow. But I can't understand anyone complaining about refs. Yes wade had 1 flop the refs fell for but other then that it was even 2 technicals 1 on each team. Spurs got the benefit of 4 FTs down the stretch they missed each one. Can't put this on refs. Make your FTs and get manu to stop turning it over late. Go heat!

Going to the Pats Game- Thank You Heat.

A friend, who was from Boston, has season tickiets, lower level section 117 on the visitor's side. He HATES the Heat, and want to bet me $500, with the Spurs favored by 5. I believe the Heat win but, want 2 to 1 odds, which he does not want to give. After going round and round, posturing and busting chops, he agree to pay $500 and take me to opening day paying all expenses (food and beer) before, during, and after the game if Miami wins.

BEST bet I've made in quite a while. GREAT game and win.

Your friend bet you that the Heat lose the series? And if they don't, he takes you to the opener and pays for everything? What is it you do for him when the Spurs win the series?

I think this was all on ONE game. Game 2 of the series. If so, thats an insane amount of betting on a single game, but Congrats Bro! See you there!

Barkley on The Finals (in context to LeBron): "The Spurs were one bad air-conditioner away from being swept"

Your friend bet you that the Heat lose the series? And if they don't, he takes you to the opener and pays for everything? What is it you do for him when the Spurs win the series?

IMO the Spurs isnt the team the Heat are and the defence the Heat showed in Game 1 before the LITTLE ACTED ,,,,, i mean cramping Lebron James had (big acted lol) Miami has shut down Parker BOTH Games . Yeah the Spurs are a Great Team ,BUT Miami IS the better Team , They Proved it last year , and if there isnt any more mishaps like in game 1 Miami should win the Championship AGAIN .

Back
Top Bottom