2017/2018 CFB Playoff Rankings | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2017/2018 CFB Playoff Rankings

ND was the last time to beat us. Time for some pay back.

Keep doubting Miami.that's one great defense. Rosier is just good enough to win with and he's proven clutch. We are coming for ya Alabama

Yep, Miami has always had the mouthiest fan base. All it takes is to win a game or two and they come from every which direction running that mouth.

Let me help you out....win something.

You got a long long ways to go to impress anybody up here.

I remember what happened the last time Miami came for Alabama:roflmao

Yep, Miami has always had the mouthiest fan base. All it takes is to win a game or two and they come from every which direction running that mouth.

Well hey you and everyone else said we'd lose. We didn't

My rankings:

1. Alabama

2-4. Some teams that are going to lose to Alabama.

They ought to pay me to do this for them.

1. Alabama
2. Georgia
3. Notre Dame
4. Alabama's backups

It's not funny if you've seen how far we've had to dig in our linebacker reserves to get bodies on the field due to injury.

Well hey you and everyone else said we'd lose. We didn't

I didn't predict a Miami loss to Virginia Tech. I said it could happen, along with Clemson and Notre Dame.

I know how good Miami's defense is. I said that before the season started how good that side of the ball would be.

However, I am saying you'll lose to Notre Dame.

I didn't predict a Miami loss to Virginia Tech. I said it could happen, along with Clemson and Notre Dame.

I know how good Miami's defense is. I said that before the season started how good that side of the ball would be.

Fair enough. We'll talk after Notre dame

What Alabama fans around here do you know of mouthing off unprovoked?

Always seems kinda quiet to me. We've had plenty of opportunities to do it.

If Alabama ever loses... it's world news. That's the difference.

I'm not a Canes fan, so I don't have a dog in this fight, but I think Notre Dame is perpetually the most overrated program in CFB, due to them being genuinely great long before I was born.

I'll be here if they prove me wrong, but that skepticism is not going to pass easily.

(Edited: There was a bit of hyperbole there.)

I think Notre Dame is perpetually the most overrated program in CFB, due to them being genuinely great long before I was born

They are. But not this year. That's a good football team. Better than the one that went undefeated and got squashed under Alabama's unstoppable awesome greatness in south Florida... January of the year 2013.

Their fanbase is just as delusional as the stiffbreezes of Miami. I laughed for a solid month as ND fans raided my Bama forum to tell us how much trouble we were in.

All I know is Miami is in as good of shape as we have been in 15 years. Have an extremely solid head coach and recruiting is as good as it has been since the Butch Davis days.

And we haven't fielded a defense this good since those Butch teams.

We haven't earned the right to be mentioned with Saban Alabama teams of the last decade, hell we still gotta make an ACC title game, but the program is well on its way to being nationally relevant once again.

That ND defense is very leaky, if Miami can just be consistent offensively and avoid the turnovers, at home, we can beat this ND team.

Every fanbase gets some delusional folks when their team gets a couple of big wins.

I can't hate 'em for it. After watching Snake Oil Al with that ridiculous orange tie and that sieve of a defense he ran, I think they can be forgiven for a week of running their mouths.

I beg to differ...
and Clemson, Virginia Tech or Notre Dame (or all three) are going to beat Miami.

That is a prediction. Talking about mouthy Canes fans. :laugh

Here is one for you....

I beg to differ...

That is a prediction. Talking about mouthy Canes fans. :laugh

Here is one for you....

It was a prediction that Miami would lose at least one of those three games. You know what it was.

Although if it happens, I'm all for Miami making the playoff and getting matched up with the Muhammad Ali of college football again so Bama can shut all that noise up again for another decade.

Mark Richt may not even show up to the stadium if he knows Saban is going to be standing across from him again :roflmao

That ND defense is very leaky

Not exactly. Top 10 in scoring defense, and until today the only team in the country that hadn't given up more than 20 points in a game.

I doubt they put in much for WF today wedged in between Miami next week and N.C. State last week.

Back
Top Bottom