2018 NFL Draft order as of right now | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2018 NFL Draft order as of right now

If Miami right now is at #12, the team could end up near top 5 when all is said and done. I know it's the NFL and anything can happen, but it's hard to find 1-2 more wins with the schedule and the way the Dolphins are currently playing.

That would give the team a chance at an elite player, possibly even a quarterback.

If we get a top 5 pick Bradley Chubb and Minkah Fitzpatrick should be in play. Top 10 pick then Quenton Nelson should be in play.

If we get a top
If we get a top 5 pick Bradley Chubb and Minkah Fitzpatrick should be in play. Top 10 pick then Quenton Nelson should be in play

I so agree with this Chubbs I think is the most complete de to come out in along time, plays the run good and can rush the passer, and Fitzpatrick you can play anywhere in the secondary

If we get a top

I so agree with this Chubbs I think is the most complete de to come out in along time, plays the run good and can rush the passer, and Fitzpatrick you can play anywhere in the secondary

If he's as athletic as they say he is then he will be a CB in the NFL.

At this exact moment we have the 7th pick. Still a lot of football to go.

Next week game scared me, as Denver may be worse then us

We will fall back to 9th this time tomorrow. Unlikely Houston beats Baltimore.

Currently Chicago and Tampa are the only teams with a higher SOS than Miami.

I was hoping Buffalo lost today.

The bears have the miners next week, hope we don’t screw up and beat the broncos

At this exact moment we have the 7th pick. Still a lot of football to go.

Miami may end up in the top 5 now. I don't see a dominant pass rusher, although I do like Chubb on NC State as an all-around DE. I think the team would be in a good spot to improve the secondary, or maybe Barkley could be in play. The qb debate will rage on as well.

It's likely too early for a linebacker or offensive lineman. Those who are suggesting a trade down might get their wish this year.

I could see us getting up to as high as 6th overall.

That Denver game is certainly interesting as I thought they were in full tank mode but surprisingly scored some points against Oakland in the 4th quarter with Trevor Siemian, who will likely be starting against us.

The Jets have put up more fight than we have and could sneak in another win or two, they host KC this week and then travel to Denver. Never thought a month ago the Jets would have a chance against KC, they do. However, It's more likely we over take the Bears, who like mentioned above, are hosting SF.

Catching Indy isn't likely, I wish they held on for that win yesterday. We won't win a tie breaker with Tennesse or Houston (Cleveland). Of all the teams at the top of the draft right, Indy is the most likely landing spot for Saquan Barkley.

The latest mock draft by Bleacher Report has Miami selecting Minkah Fitzpatrick with the 8th selection. This would be a dream scenario in more ways than one could imagine, because this kid can play anywhere in the secondary and would be ideal covering a TE in nickel and dime situations. He’s as nimble as a CB and plays with a Safeties mentality. He’d get my juices runnin, if he was the actual pick. But I’m not sure he’d last till #8?

I love Minkah Fitzpatrick. I think Miami currently has #7 draft order though and at that range we may be able to get Saquon Barkley or Bradley Chubb, either of which I'd recommend.

I love Minkah Fitzpatrick. I think Miami currently has #7 draft order though and at that range we may be able to get Saquon Barkley or Bradley Chubb, either of which I'd recommend.

What's your view on pass rushers in this draft, CK? I like Chubb a lot, but I'm not sure he's going to be an elite pass rusher. Doesn't seem to be that elite type in this draft or am I wrong?

As much as I like Barkley, I think the team can get a good back a little later although he's certainly someone who could be elite at the position.

Back
Top Bottom