2022 Miami Dolphins QB.... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums
Probably a pipe dream but a boy can dream right?! There's been a lot of chatter about the Seahawks not being able to keep Russell Wilson (just rumors of course)
We have a ton of cap space (while the Seahawks apparently do not )
"Wilson to Waddle for another TOUCHDOWN!!!" has a very nice ring to it. šŸ˜ Again probably a pipe dream but just throwing it out there. Certainly a better option than the creepy scumbag that is facing over 20 sexual misconduct lawsuits. Just saying:shrug:

First, see beneath to see how we make room for his salary. Second, IF DW gets exonerated AND it's in time for FA, the picks we would use to obtain him from HT are in line with getting a top 5 QB in the NFL at 27 years of age with a full year of rest. That option is a unicorn of an option as players of his ilk and age are very rarely available. I'm not going to get into what he was accused of and the validity as that becomes a very slippery slope akin to narwhal snot.

Are you prepared to throw away 2022 as well though in order to do that. I see no scenario where Watson isnā€™t suspended 4-8 gamesā€¦ in the event that everything is dropped you think the woke NFL isnā€™t going to have some type of PC hammer?

Are you prepared to throw away 2022 as well though in order to do that. I see no scenario where Watson isnā€™t suspended 4-8 gamesā€¦ in the event that everything is dropped you think the woke NFL isnā€™t going to have some type of PC hammer?
Keep Tua til 23 then trade him if you get Watson as a backup plan to mitigate suspension.

Keep Tua til 23 then trade him if you get Watson as a backup plan to mitigate suspension.

Lol thatā€™s just asking for trouble. You canā€™t split a locker room like that. If Tua plays well itā€™ll divide the team.

Back
Top Bottom