2022 Miami Dolphins QB.... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums
First, see beneath to see how we make room for his salary. Second, IF DW gets exonerated AND it's in time for FA, the picks we would use to obtain him from HT are in line with getting a top 5 QB in the NFL at 27 years of age with a full year of rest. That option is a unicorn of an option as players of his ilk and age are very rarely available. I'm not going to get into what he was accused of and the validity as that becomes a very slippery slope akin to narwhal snot.

That’s not enough money to make us more than what we are now. 8-9 9-8 team.

Not if Grier and Flores are still here. They couldn't even build an average o-line or running game in 3 years after having a ton of draft picks; they even ignored the RB position in the draft. With the exception of Waddle, they did NOTHING to help their young QB. They are clueless when it comes to building a decent, effective offense. It's Year #3 and they have the worst o-line and running game in the league, and their total net points are -41. Miami will not be going anywhere until Grier and Flores are replaced.
Regardless if Grier and Flores is here, building our offense around the QB this offseason needs to be our priority. Not making a QB change like trading for Watson.

Some fans bash our management so much for their offseason moves they want us to just say screw it when it comes to our future assets and just trade it all for DeShaun.... Makes ZERO SENSE

I see your point. However, IMO they're better at picking defensive guys than offensive guys. Jackson really sucks, and IMO so does Eichenberg. Long was a wasted pick because he wasn't needed and rarely sees the field. I could understand if they were only responsible for the defense, then they could stay. But i don't think that they can build a good offense.
Agreed. Not only does our coaching on the offensive side of the ball suck as a whole, we literally have no vets to even help coach up these young guys. Devante Parker is the most experienced guy on our offense...

We absolutely need to hire some solid coaching for our offense this offseason and spend our cap space on proven veterans. That'll help our offense as a whole

Our quarterback next year will be DeShaun Watson or Kirk Cousins.

Any reasonable person knows Tua will be our QB next year. Its not worth my time writing a post about any other scenario because it wont happen.

One thing I dont see anyone talking about is 2023, where we have 2 first round draft picks. This is our contingency plan if we arent sold on Tua after his 3rd year. Its not a coincidence that Miami has 2 first round picks already in 2023.

If you get Watson (massage rapist), why stop there? Get Jamies Winston (crab legs and sex assault) as Watsons backup. Pick up a few other morally and ethically challenged starters for the online and the D while you are at it. 👍
Maybe we could get Incognito back for some more bullying!!

I don't want to turn this into a discussion this deep because mods would probably not like that very much.

I do want to say, I agree IF he is a sexual predator he's a horrible human being.

I'll just say that my interpretation of the allegations is entirely different. I believe that Watson thought most of these girls were sex workers offering extra "services" based on my experiences with people who have been on both sides of that sort of transaction. I can easily see how if you're doing what he did a lot, there could be many misunderstandings that pile up and look way worse than they are through embellishment rather than the alleged victims outright lying.
He thought all 20some of these women were sex workers?

If this is true, he is dumber than I thought.

What can we get for Tua in a trade? 3rd round pick? I wonder if New Orleans takes a look. They need a cheap qb and that might be a good fit

If we can get any one of these top qb would be great in Miami..franchise has gone down last 22 yr..

What can we get for Tua in a trade? 3rd round pick? I wonder if New Orleans takes a look. They need a cheap qb and that might be a good fit

At best a 3rd. There’s enough film on him now to see what he is.

DW will be the QB.

Back
Top Bottom