2022 Miami Dolphins QB.... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums
Tua gets one more year. After that he’s gone.

I have not posted in a while, but I have lurked a bit-- this place always has Dolphins' news early and I respect that.

That said... If the Dolphins make a move for Watson, I'll be out as a Dolphins' fan until such time as Watson and the regime responsible for bringing him in are gone.

I just can't root for a sexual predator in light of what we've seen from those like Weinstein, Cosby, and Jimmy Savile. For too many years, society has winked at this sort of behavior and made life extremely difficult for the powerless in our society. Yes, Deshaun Watson DESERVES to have his life destroyed by what he has done to the powerless women that he preyed upon.

My enthusiasm for our team has never been lessened by poor play or bad decision making... but actively trying to obtain a predator like Watson... is a bridge too far.

I'll be a fins fan again someday... maybe, but with Watson, it aint gonna happen.

I have not posted in a while, but I have lurked a bit-- this place always has Dolphins' news early and I respect that.

That said... If the Dolphins make a move for Watson, I'll be out as a Dolphins' fan until such time as Watson and the regime responsible for bringing him in are gone.

I just can't root for a sexual predator in light of what we've seen from those like Weinstein, Cosby, and Jimmy Savile. For too many years, society has winked at this sort of behavior and made life extremely difficult for the powerless in our society. Yes, Deshaun Watson DESERVES to have his life destroyed by what he has done to the powerless women that he preyed upon.

My enthusiasm for our team has never been lessened by poor play or bad decision making... but actively trying to obtain a predator like Watson... is a bridge too far.

I'll be a fins fan again someday... maybe, but with Watson, it aint gonna happen.
(I'm sure this will be deleted).

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't say that man. We ain't going that route. Times have been hard I know .

Don’t worry dude, I’ll be right there with you if Watson is ever in a dolphins jersey.

If you get Watson (massage rapist), why stop there? Get Jamies Winston (crab legs and sex assault) as Watsons backup. Pick up a few other morally and ethically challenged starters for the online and the D while you are at it. 👍
Ray Rice is available...

Also, any new QB in 2023 will actually have a team built around him unlike what Tua has had to prove himself.
And what shame with all the picks Miami had. But apparently 101 TEs and DBs were extremely necessary. And to think people on draft day was defending this crap saying you can’t say these were bad picks before they even played a down! Lol except it wasn’t about them ever being good or not, they weren’t needed!

Don't say that man. We ain't going that route. Times have been hard I know .
Well... I certainly hope not. My loving wife just bought me a great pair of sweats with Marino on them and if we actually make another move for Watson, I won't be able to wear them.

And what shame with all the picks Miami had. But apparently 101 TEs and DBs were extremely necessary. And to think people on draft day was defending this crap saying you can’t say these were bad picks before they even played a down! Lol except it wasn’t about them ever being good or not, they weren’t needed!
The Hunter Long pick was inexcusable.

We clearly lacked linemen, had a shortage of quality WRs and Edge rushers, and we took a player who wouldn't play and had only marginable upside.

I find myself wondering... just how good would we be if the front office was not obsessed with 'bama players?

Herbert was clearly the better choice, just as Jamar Chase would have looked fantastic as his running buddy... but instead, we went small ball and undersized. It's almost like they don't understand football at all.

I find myself wondering... just how good would we be if the front office was not obsessed with 'bama players?

Herbert was clearly the better choice, just as Jamar Chase would have looked fantastic as his running buddy... but instead, we went small ball and undersized. It's almost like they don't understand football at all.
Miami should have an embargo on any players from Tennessee or Missouri until further notice

Back
Top Bottom