2022 Miami Dolphins QB.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums
Also, any new QB in 2023 will actually have a team built around him unlike what Tua has had to prove himself.
Exactly! We need to focus on building our offense around the QB this offseason! That should be priority! Not a QB change.

Go all in this offseason for fixing the offense that way we can see what Tua has with some solid pieces blocking for him and solid weapons he can utilize! If Tua can't improve with a new and improved offense then next offseason we can go all in for one of the top QBs in the draft. If we do have to move on from Tua after next season then whoever we go after in the 2023 draft should have solid pieces around him day 1!

This year needs to be all about fixing the offensive trenches and offensive weapons. We have to make sure we hit our free agent signings and draft picks this offseason tho!

Imo, we go all in to sign the 2 best offensive tackles in free agency. We finally draft a legit center and a RB in the first 3 rounds as well as another solid WR. Then, we continue to bolster our depth across the board with the rest of the draft and FA.

If you get Watson (massage rapist), why stop there? Get Jamies Winston (crab legs and sex assault) as Watsons backup. Pick up a few other morally and ethically challenged starters for the online and the D while you are at it. 👍

While other potentially available QBs in all likelihood would not consider being protected by our OL mess, I believe that Watson wants to come here for South Beach and less for championships.

Considering that "insanity is doing the same thing over again yet expecting different results" and that it's the rare leopard who ever changes his spots, especially near SoBe, who's to say that a entirely new group of victims will not surface leading to the same quagmire?
I agree. He doesn’t care about winning SB’s and he already has a contract that will pay him enough to own several massage parlors in South Florida.

If he actually was interested in winning, he wouldn’t demand to be traded to a team with the worst offensive talent in the league and no opportunity to upgrade the talent on offense because of the draft picks it would take to trade for him and how much his salary will reduce the teams cap space.

Watson only cares about getting what he wants and nothing else. His demand that the Texans owner include him in the decision concerning who the owner was going to hire as the teams GM and HC clearly shows that he is only concerned about himself and not his organization or his teammates.

Although I don’t believe Tua is a star, I think he could manage a strong team around him into the playoffs.

Here’s the the thing about giving Tua another year- how are we supposed to trust this front office to build a competent Oline either in FA or via the draft? With all of the cap and picks that we’ve had the last two years, they haven’t moved the needle not one iota.

I’d prefer to trade for Watson. We have evidence of what he can do in the NFL unlike drafting yet another QB. If they fail to upgrade the Oline, Watson’s elusiveness is a great equalizer. And Watson’s youth is the cherry on top.

If I had any trust in this front office, I’d opt to give Tua another year, buy all the top Olinemen in free agency and continue to build through the draft.

But I don’t trust them. I can’t. So get me the young, proven star and screw the draft.
Didn't Mills or whatever the qb is now win just at many games as Watson did last year but with a far inferior team? No thanks to Watson and his contract

Back
Top Bottom