2024 prediction | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2024 prediction

So you can mock positive opinions, but people can’t mock your negative opinions?
This post you quoted of mine was clearly said after I was called out by you for my original prediction. Mad because I didn’t follow suit and give a homer prediction.

This post you quoted of mine was clearly said after I was called out by you for my original prediction. Mad because I didn’t follow suit and give a homer prediction.
Sometimes you have to look at the positive things in life

I wasn’t remotely mad.

Again, I was literally quoting a post you made about yourself.
I am normally pessimistic as they come but I believe we win this game!

If we don’t drop 18+ TDs this year and can hold other teams to 14 or less points per game, we go all the way. 1 loss in regular season.

Yeah backup QBs are very important in this league. Tua had a great year last year with 29 Touchdowns passes. You guys definitely need him to stay healthy.

Tua would have had around 40 if his receivers didn’t drop TDs at crucial times.

Still worried about our O line and injuries, so I'm taking the low number here:
10-7 regular season. Now.....if we do get into the post season, and are relatively healthy, I see us winning a game or two in the post season.

Unless the schedule is wacky or we have a bad health year (again), this should 100% be a 13 win team if not even more.

What? 7 wins? If so, WTF?
1) Soft team got softer in the trenches.

2) Teams figured out how to defend the McD offense late last year.

3) That oline is going to make Tua miss half the season.

7 Win team.

Back
Top Bottom