4 Canes suspended for FSU game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

4 Canes suspended for FSU game

too bad moss isnt ready to start yet and moore is the only real loss..miami still wins

Alright im gonna go :couch3: during the game.

We don't go down easy in the Orange Bowl.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Well...

FSU is 1-0.
God I love being the underdog team, especially at home. Winning a game without all your players is even better.:evil:

Yea it shouln't matter too much, because FSU's offense will have hell with that MIami D all night.

Jaydog57 said:
God I love being the underdog team, especially at home. Winning a game without all your players is even better.:evil:

That may have been a knee-jerk reaction on my part, but I know how vital Tyrone Moss is to the offense. He takes the pressure off of Kyle Wright.

It's good the Canes will have home field advantage, but it sucks their best offensive player will be out.

tucker said:
too bad moss isnt ready to start yet and moore is the only real loss..miami still wins

Even if Moss was ready to go, Moore is the only real loss. We are so stacked at RB it's ridiculous. This guy Andrew Johnson is supposed to have some real breakaway speed, and Charlie Jones and Derron Thomas have both impressed as well. Edge's cousin is a freshman for us, and we also have another 4 star recruit as well. With the 3 first round TE's we have, I doubt we'll use multiple WR sets anyway...so Jenkins and Leggett will have to step it up. We're still going to blow them out.

DolphinDevil28 said:
That may have been a knee-jerk reaction on my part, but I know how vital Tyrone Moss is to the offense. He takes the pressure off of Kyle Wright.

It's good the Canes will have home field advantage, but it sucks their best offensive player will be out.

Our best offensive player is Kyle Wright, and there's really no question about that, unless you want to argue Greg Olsen, but even that shouldn't hold up.

kpcane said:
Our best offensive player is Kyle Wright, and there's really no question about that, unless you want to argue Greg Olsen, but even that shouldn't hold up.

I know LSU's defense made "Wright" look very "wrong" last January.

And FSU's D is similar to LSU's. Wright has a lot of potential. He's got a good arm.
But blitzing and attacking defenses can get him out of rythm.

Miami is going to need to show a very strong running game against FSU to win. And I think Tyrone Moss is their best running back.

DolphinDevil28 said:
I know LSU's defense made "Wright" look very "wrong" last January.

And FSU's D is similar to LSU's. Wright has a lot of potential. He's got a good arm.
But blitzing and attacking defenses can get him out of rythm.

Miami is going to need to show a very strong running game against FSU to win. And I think Tyrone Moss is their best running back.

Nah, LSU made Miami look Wrong, not even Elway would have been able to be successful in that debacle . . which I have blamed mostly on coaching because it was obvious that team was totally unprepared.

FSU lost a ton of players on D to the draft, there defense, tho talented is extremely young and inexperienced, and they will be playing a huge game as there first game.

Wright is easily our best offensive player, he is the key to that team being successful, he just needs the protection. Moss is the best RB tho, but like the other guy said, the Canes are extremely stacked at the position. Moore isn't that much of a loss either, the TE's will do the most damage against FSU. I mean u always want your best guys on the field in a big game, but this is a game that Miami should win, mainly because I expect that D to be dominate . . Wright just needs to manage the game properly and make a few plays, the D will handle the rest of it.

Kdawg954 said:
Nah, LSU made Miami look Wrong, not even Elway would have been able to be successful in that debacle . . which I have blamed mostly on coaching because it was obvious that team was totally unprepared.

FSU lost a ton of players on D to the draft, there defense, tho talented is extremely young and inexperienced, and they will be playing a huge game as there first game.

Wright is easily our best offensive player, he is the key to that team being successful, he just needs the protection. Moss is the best RB tho, but like the other guy said, the Canes are extremely stacked at the position. Moore isn't that much of a loss either, the TE's will do the most damage against FSU. I mean u always want your best guys on the field in a big game, but this is a game that Miami should win, mainly because I expect that D to be dominate . . Wright just needs to manage the game properly and make a few plays, the D will handle the rest of it.

I can buy that.

I just think Moss is a very good running back who you could have used against FSU.

DolphinDevil28 said:
I can buy that.

I just think Moss is a very good running back who you could have used against FSU.

No doubt, I didn't say we don't need him, we definetly do, but we can win w/o him, I would be more scared if Wright was suspended, thats why I was bringing relevance that he was the "U's" best offensive weapon. He is the one player on offense who has to play for UM to be successful, he is a great talent.

Back
Top Bottom