4 Canes suspended for FSU game | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

4 Canes suspended for FSU game

NorthFloridaFin said:
Kind of like Antrel Rolle a couple years ago, who was arrested in the offseason, but Coker still chose to play him in the 1st game, huh!!

Rolle was arrested on some BS charges. From the get go insiders said it was a misunderstanding, ultimately the police dropped all charges and he was exonerated well before the 1st game vs FSU.

jbyrd423 said:
as an FSU fan im very upset to hear this, we dont need any of your players to sit out, either way were gonna whoop u. im lookin forward to big games from carr, booker and smith
The lesser amount of starters we have makes it sweeter for us in the end. Kyle Wright will get the job done. There's no way we will lose against FSU at home on opening day, it just won't happen.:evil:

NorthFloridaFin said:
Kind of like Antrel Rolle a couple years ago, who was arrested in the offseason, but Coker still chose to play him in the 1st game, huh!!

We've had 2 WR's (Fred Rouse & Kenny O'Neal) kicked off the team this offseason for breaking team rules. Not just suspended, KICKED OFF, so lay off the 'Noles and don't be looking for excuses ahead of time.
Oboy is a Gators fan if I remember correctly so I don't think he's looking for excuses. Its okay, relax we all know FSU didn't get their Criminoles nickname for nothing.

Motion said:
Oboy is a Gators fan if I remember correctly so I don't think he's looking for excuses. Its okay, relax we all know FSU didn't get their Criminoles nickname for nothing.
Thanks for the support Motion, but really once it goes to that kind of posts... really not worth even replying anymore.

My initial post was to give credit to Coker for sticking to his guns and suspending two of his best Offensive players for (argueably) his biggest game of the year even though his job is on the line. Which IMO is really impressive, especially considering it was for missing a 'study hall'.

Anyway, the thread turned into attack after another. So I am done with this thread. But thanks for the backing Motion.

Oboy said:
Thanks for the support Motion, but really once it goes to that kind of posts... really not worth even replying anymore.

My initial post was to give credit to Coker for sticking to his guns and suspending two of his best Offensive players for (argueably) his biggest game of the year even though his job is on the line. Which IMO is really impressive, especially considering it was for missing a 'study hall'.

Anyway, the thread turned into attack after another. So I am done with this thread. But thanks for the backing Motion.
:wink:

Back
Top Bottom