5 FAs Miami should keep | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

5 FAs Miami should keep

fansinceGWilson

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Thanks for at least listing it. Not gonna be clicking Phinphanatic content though.

And not having Hunt or AvG in that list just makes it foolish.
I think the purpose of the article is pointing out cheap role players we should keep. Most people would agree that we should keep Hunt and AVG. The question will be if we can afford to do so. It seems like we plan to keep Wilkins, which is definitely going to make retaining other FA difficult. Particularly if we are forced to tag him and we can’t mitigate his 2024 cap hit before FA starts this year.

Elliott is the only one who I think we need to re-sign. He was decent last year and he wont cost much.

I might also re-sign Williams if we can get him at a bargain. If not then we can just draft a Center.

I don't see much of a need for Cracraft, Ahmed and Needham. They can all be replaced and upgraded at a low cost or with draft picks.

Without comment
Cracraft
Ahmed
Needham
Elliot
Williams

Cracraft, Needham, Elliott, and Williams I can see, but if we"re talking players Miami needs to keep AVG though more expensive to keep, is far more important then Ahmed.

I think the purpose of the article is pointing out cheap role players we should keep. Most people would agree that we should keep Hunt and AVG. The question will be if we can afford to do so. It seems like we plan to keep Wilkins, which is definitely going to make retaining other FA difficult. Particularly if we are forced to tag him and we can’t mitigate his 2024 cap hit before FA starts this year.
Then title it that way?

Without comment
Cracraft
Ahmed
Needham
Elliot
Williams
Elliot >> the rest

We have 1 Safety on the roster (not counting white chocolate UDFA) and 1 DT on the roster. We can spare a 4th string RB, a 4th string WR, a 3-4th CB, and a Center who is out for the first half of the year and good for 1 bad snap a game.

Sign the defensive guys and then draft offense.

Wilkins and Van Ginkel would be keepers for me. Like Hunt a lot, but not past $12 million per year and I keep hearing $17 million. Williams, with his injuries, has to be cheap. Cracraft at the right price. Again, cheap.

Miami could go offensive line 1-2 in the draft if necessary.

Back
Top Bottom