7-9 next year and other thoughts... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

7-9 next year and other thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumrush....IF you are a Fins fan as you said, why so much pessimism....Wearing blinders is a bad as wearing aqua-colored glasses.

InFins pretty much cut your post to size. The FACT is that your post was pure opinion. You are entitled to that, but don't post opinion under the guise of fact, especially when you got several facts wrong.

It's fine to post opinion, most of us do, but to refute your opinion with non-facts shows most of us you must be a disgruntled Jills fan rather than a Fins fan. You don't have to lie to us here on this board....your post makes it pretty easy to see thru...

Justasportsfan said:
Clueless. :rolleyes:

4 reply's later......What happened? :lol:

Obviously you spend more time clicking on smilies that reading posts. I said that I would not respond to concerns in the post, which I did not. I didn't address a single one of the points listed in the original post because they were pointless and baseless. The lack of a response to my challenge and the feeble back tracking seems to validate my initial response.

He obviously is not as sure of his prediction as the initial post implied.

Does that clear things up for you? In the future, I'll try to go slower so you can keep up.

It's hillarious how the moronic Jills fans on this board are jumping on BumRushes wagon. I guess they need to forget the total disgrace of the SWEEP last year. This also allows them to avoid thoughts of their immediate future of fighting the Jests for last place in the division this season.

Keep smilieing!!!!

inFins .... u da' man. Of course it's reaaly not so difficult to contest a simple minded Jills fans pointless meandering.

Where did Bumrush go? Looks like he dissapeared after Page 2.

I do have a life on the weekends :)

Anyways, sorry for posting my thoughts on these boards. I used to enjoy coming over to Finheaven but obviously I'm too negative for the majority of the fans in here. If everyone needs to resort to spending their time refuting my usuage of the word "reality" then so be it. This is my last post in the Dolphins board for quite a while, thanks to the people that have been tolerant in here the 2+ plus years I have been visiting and posting :)

Lets look at another post this "Bills" fan made last year that resulted in similiar mockery and was pretty much on the money after our great 3-1 start last year.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?p=307514#post307514

If everyone needs to resort to spending their time refuting my usuage of the word "reality" then so be it.
"Reality" I would think that reality means something that is happening now. Like you watch a movie and it takes you into a dream state of being in the movie but as soon as the lights come on and the movie is over, reality hits.
Miami's movie based on having Ricky and his problems and a little bit of trouble in Camp will be resolved when the lights come on, come season opener and it certainly won't be your version of reality.

Reality - The quality or state of being actual or true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom