A Brother Passed Today | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Brother Passed Today

Odd that he wasn't a dolphins fan on facebook, just the 49er's. But what a young age to pass away at...his family must be heartbroken. Condolences to the family and to you as his friend. I know sometimes you can make some good friends online.

thidH4741030924517659pid15-1.1

I believe that is his son's page.

Damn, I know of a few members we've lost over the years, and I feel horrible for those left behind. Condolences, and comfort to the family.

Life is short, god rest his soul. Thanks for sharing your heartfelt message.

I am Juan C Lopez daughter and would like to thank you all for the kind words in behalf of my family. He lived for the dolphins and the dolphins family. This means a lot too his family and it means even more to him. We may not be in the same place tomorrow but we will be rooting for the same team.

I am Juan C Lopez daughter and would like to thank you all for the kind words in behalf of my family. He lived for the dolphins and the dolphins family. This means a lot too his family and it means even more to him. We may not be in the same place tomorrow but we will be rooting for the same team.

Thanks, Jackie.

My heart is very heavy right now as I just read this. Brother Juan was a true gentleman all the way around. I had the opportunity to tail gate with him several years back with his family and friends when I made the trip out from California. He treated me like family. May you rest in peace bro. My prayers, thoughts and condolences to his family. He will truly be missed.

Back
Top Bottom