phins def. cardinals 38-13 home
seahawks def. phins 27-24 O.T away
phins def. 49ers 28-6 away
phins def. bills 17-3 home
phins def. denver 17-14 away
phins def. new england 20-16 home
phins def. browns 28-7
phins def. ravens 12-10

we're going 12-4 boys, give or take 1, so im looking forward to a good season WITHOUT a december slump for one year!

I doubt we will finish the season winning 6 in a row, espicially since 2 of those games are in cold weather cities. I would love for that to happen, but it's very unlikely. The Denver, New England, and Baltimore games are going to be very tough and I doubt we will win all 3.

your not giving our offense enough credit we did too much in the off season to boost that up you only gave them one game going over 30 points,and there winning streak going into and durning december will not happen. i hope your guess is correct but even with those scores they look like lucky just get by wins and that not going to make them a dangerous team in the playoffs .another thing jets will not take one from us for many years to come. God i hate the jets :evil:

St Luis? Come on, that's a win, St luis isn't that good anymore. Loss to the Jets? Come on, that's a no brainer. I think we'd lose to Raven and Denver before SL and Jets.

And 2 OT games? Naw.

The jets suck! How can you even think they'll beat us? Nonsense! Six in a row through Dec.!? Nope. Only one game scoring 30+? Well if you want to put money on it all be your huckelberry! LOL

dolphins8 out

first post on this board so hello all.

aristides said:
your not giving our offense enough credit we did too much in the off season to boost that up you only gave them one game going over 30 points

Did too much in the off season?

You acquired a 3rd string QB and picked up an over-the-hill receiver.

Phins probably have the worst offense in the AFCE.

Phins probably have the worst offense in the AFCE. < pats suck donkey ---- >

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
catapano said:

Phins probably have the worst offense in the AFCE. < pats suck donkey ---- >

PatsFanTX said:

Phins probably have the worst offense in the AFCE.

sounds something like what the Oh, Pat's did, go to a 6th round backup QB and won a SB with only one receiver and aging other WR's. :shakeno:

MDFINFAN said:
sounds something like what the Oh, Pat's did, go to a 6th round backup QB and won a SB with only one receiver and aging other WR's. :shakeno:

Hey it worked.

BTW, SB is plural.

PatsfanTx you do not know what you're talking about.

And upsets happen. Yeah, we're better than St. Louis and NYJ, but this guy is predicting us to lose. We were better than the Texans last year, but they beat us. However, I really don't see how we're going to lose to the Jets, and I'd probably predict us to lose one of those final 6.

Back
Top Bottom