a deeper look at the dolphins schedule | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

a deeper look at the dolphins schedule

PatsFanTX said:
Did too much in the off season?

You acquired a 3rd string QB and picked up an over-the-hill receiver.

Phins probably have the worst offense in the AFCE.

Maybe we do, maybe we don't, :confused:, but one thing is for sure, we will have the best Runner in the AFCE, and we should have the best running offense also.... that will be good enough to dethrone the overachieving bunch in NE. It is all about controlling the clock, and Miami should be able to do just that.

The Patriots are a very well coached team, but they are not as talented as Miami. IT will be a very good game I am sure.:D

Patsfan... How do we have the worst offense in the AFCE this year (not to say it couldn't happen since anything can)? We have made upgrades everywhere (yes AJF is an upgrade regardless of preformance... at least it an't Jay). We didn't have the worst but the second best in the AFCE last year and your telling me that we'll do worse this year? Your a fool trying to upset people that all. Don't worry we'll kcik your *** twice this year! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

dolphins8 out

dolphins8 said:
Patsfan... How do we have the worst offense in the AFCE this year

Brady
Pennington
Bledsoe
Feeley??????

He's a 3rd string QB and wouldn't start for any other team in the NFL except the Dolphins.

PatsFanTX said:
Brady
Pennington
Bledsoe
Feeley??????

He's a 3rd string QB and wouldn't start for any other team in the NFL except the Dolphins.

Oh, ok so I guess we should consider this season over, because Patsfan still considers Feeley a 3rd string, I mean who cares that someone as knowledgeable as Ron Wolf has said that Feeley has potential to be a quality starter. :confused:

When your team had Bledsoe, and Brady was his backup, did anyone consider Brady to be a quality QB? (NO) :shakeno:

When the Jets had Vinny the human INT machine, did they think Pennington was take the starting job away from Vinny? (NO) :shakeno:

If Bledsoe is so much better then Fieldler and Feeley, then why is it that in each of the last two years, he has only had a 1 point better QB rating then Fiedler (A guy that very well might be the backup to Feeley)?

Understand this, and try to come back to reality, just because a QB was a 2nd or 3rd string, does not mean, that he is not good, all it means is that in practice he did not impress, or was not even given a chance to. Far more knowledgeable Football people have already said that Feeley has the tools to succeed, now we find out if he has the head to be a starting QB.

Oh and by the way, Feeley will have an advantage over Brady, Pennington, and Bledsoe.....He will have the better talent to throw to on offense of the 4 teams.

:D

Phins probably have the worst offense in the AFCE.

WE DID NOT HAVE THE WORST OFFENSE LAST SEASON? WE PICKED UP AN OVER THE HILL RECIEVER? WHICH ONE IS THAT? BOSTON? HES 25. IF YOU ARE TALKIN ABOUT WILKINS? HE IS YOUNG AS WELL AND PROBABLY WILL NOT PLAY WIDE OUT BUT REMEMBER THIS QUOTE WHEN HE RETURNS THAT PUNT FOR A TD. PATS FAN. THEY HAVE TO BE THE LUCKIEST TEAM TO EVER PLAY THE GAME. SO MANY GAMES LAST YEAR YOU GUYS GOT LUCKY. I THINK YOU GUYS PAYED DOM CAPERS OFF. THEY TO CHANCES TO KICK FGS AND WIN AND PUNTED. MARE MISSED 2 FIELD GOALS. WE WILL SEE I BELIEVE WE ARE VERY IMPROVED. OUR O LINE IS MOST DEFINETLY YOUNGER. OUR WR POS IS IMPROVED AND NOW DT CAN MOVE TO THE POS HE ACTUALLY PLAYED IN WASH. I DON'T THINK HE IS A NUMBER 2 WR HE IS A THIRD THOUGH I LOOK FOR BIG THINGS FROM HIM THIS YEAR. WE ONLY LOST 4 D PLAYERS AND ONLY ONE OF THOSE WAS A STARTER. I LOOK FOR AN AWESOME YEAR. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT 12-4 BUT MOST DEF. 11-5.

:clap:
tay0365 said:
Oh, ok so I guess we should consider this season over, because Patsfan still considers Feeley a 3rd string, I mean who cares that someone as knowledgeable as Ron Wolf has said that Feeley has potential to be a quality starter. :confused:

When your team had Bledsoe, and Brady was his backup, did anyone consider Brady to be a quality QB? (NO) :shakeno:

When the Jets had Vinny the human INT machine, did they think Pennington was take the starting job away from Vinny? (NO) :shakeno:

If Bledsoe is so much better then Fieldler and Feeley, then why is it that in each of the last two years, he has only had a 1 point better QB rating then Fiedler (A guy that very well might be the backup to Feeley)?

Understand this, and try to come back to reality, just because a QB was a 2nd or 3rd string, does not mean, that he is not good, all it means is that in practice he did not impress, or was not even given a chance to. Far more knowledgeable Football people have already said that Feeley has the tools to succeed, now we find out if he has the head to be a starting QB.

Oh and by the way, Feeley will have an advantage over Brady, Pennington, and Bledsoe.....He will have the better talent to throw to on offense of the 4 teams.

:D
:clap:

catapano said:

Phins probably have the worst offense in the AFCE. < pats suck donkey ---- >

David Boston over the hill??? Ok now I've seen it all............evidently 25 is now the age at which that tremendous downhill slide happens. I think I hate this site. (no I don't, but I just wanna $#%$#%gdfghdfklgj some of you)

enigmatics said:
David Boston over the hill??? Ok now I've seen in tall............evidently 25 is now the age at which that tremendous downhill slide happens. I think I hate this site. (no I don't, but I just wanna $#%$#%gdfghdfklgj some of you)

Take it easy Francis! :roflmao: :jk:

Don't let them get to you enigmatics, they are Just starting to see the writing Miami's Offense may be getting close to Miami's defense, and that would not be good in the AFC east for the other three teams.

So we have one position thats arguably (i say that cause we still haven't seen Feely throw a down yet, and all indications show Feeley is just about to blow by JF according to camp reports) worse they the rest of the AFCE. Never mind Boston Chambers Minor Williams Konrad McMichael Minnis. You are making an a$$-umption about a denominator has that has yet to be tested. Your going to be so embara$$ed when Feeley throws a bomb to Chambers when we woop you a$$ this year.

dolphins8 out

dolphins8 said:
The jets suck! How can you even think they'll beat us? Nonsense! Six in a row through Dec.!? Nope. Only one game scoring 30+? Well if you want to put money on it all be your huckelberry! LOL

dolphins8 out

first post on this board so hello all.
Just another practice day just like the texans.

We'll see how good your OL, qb, boston, OC is when season actually starts.

i'm just gonna wait for madden 05, and simulate it to see what they project it to be.
:vader:

dolphins8 said:
Your going to be so embara$$ed when Feeley throws a bomb to Chambers when we woop you a$$ this year.

Let's see, last year the Pats D forced Pennington into 5 picks (should have been 7) and made Manning look like a High School QB in the AFC Championship game.

Feeley will be so pressured and confused he'll be good for at least 3 or 4 picks as well.

PatsFanTX said:
Let's see, last year the Pats D forced Pennington into 5 picks (should have been 7) and made Manning look like a High School QB in the AFC Championship game.

Feeley will be so pressured and confused he'll be good for at least 3 or 4 picks as well.

Did you all hear the spooky music after you read that???? Oooooooo weeeee eooooooo ooooooooooo

Back
Top Bottom