a deeper look at the dolphins schedule | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

a deeper look at the dolphins schedule

PatsFanTX said:
You're joking right?

You have a totally revamped OLine, a 3rd string QB and a 25 year-old receiver who is on a diet just to get in game shape.

The Pats, Bills and Jets all have a better offense than the Dolphins.

Thank your lucky stars for your defense because can you imagine Feeley trying to lead a 14 point 4th quarter comeback? Wouldn't happen in a million years.

And you still have Wanny as a head coach. :roflmao:
The Bills and Jets have a better offense than us? What are you smoking. Bledsoe is over-the-hill and is a deer-in-headlights when he plays us. See the 2 s**tstompings we put on Buffalo last year. The jets have the world's oldest running back

the jets yes, the pats yes, the bills hell no, even though our o sucked last season it wasnt as bad as them.

Would someone help me understand...... Never mind I don't need to after all. I am tired to hearing third string QB, Brady was a 6th round pick who did not even unseat bledsoe in camp and had less nfl exp then feeley when he steped in for the human statue, when the fact is noone right now knows what we have in feeley. The one thing I do know is that at worst we are the same at QB as last year. We are better at wr then last year no question as well as oline, DB, safty and special teams players. Hold onto the oline gelling crap as well. 2 years ago we pulled a washed up guard an aging center (piece), the walking injury (dixon) and the two todds into an ok line. What makes anyone think that these young players cant and wont get the job done. Sure there is alot of team work and chem involved in the oline but then again they will be working every day aginst an outstanding front 4 and a very tough run d. Makes for rapid improvments. When did boston go over the hill ? He might have come close to going over the edge but not the hill. As for the weight issue, just so you know, boston is not out of shape at all, not even football shape, the weight the team wants him to loose is muscle mass, moron. Man........... Pats fans can get on your nerves fast you know.

looks like i stirred the pot a bit too much!!! of course we won't lose to the freakin jets!! and of course we wont win 6 in a row at the end of the season!!! i had to do something controversial like this to liven things up a bit!! the mood has been so mellow around here lately heck i had to do something!!! and its turned into a freakin pats vs. phins bar room brawl!! sheezus this place has never felt more alive!!!:evil:

thanks dolfancoolio this was better than drinking a case of red bull i needed it

and about boston he lost mucle mass and even if he lost weight as far as fat that seems to happen to alot of new comers that start practice with the dolphins look at seau when he came in its the practice regement and the heat you loose a couple in the gut. thats a good thing patfan not a negative thing. if you cant smoke and post put down the bong.

The winning variable

If Fiedler starts and plays atleast 14 games, Miami wins 11 to 12 games and goes to the playoffs and maybe takes the division ala 2000 and 2001.

If Fiedler plays less than 14 games and Feeley is not the real thing, then Miami wins 8-10 games and misses the playoffs again like in 2002 and 2003.

dolfancoolio said:
phins def. titans 20-17 home
phins def. bengals 28-14 away
phins def. steelers 27-24 O.T home
phins def. jets 16-8 home
patriots def. phins 24-10 away
phins def. bills 17-15 away
rams def. phins 31-24 home
jets def. phins 28-21 away
phins def. cardinals 38-13 home
seahawks def. phins 27-24 O.T away
phins def. 49ers 28-6 away
phins def. bills 17-3 home
phins def. denver 17-14 away
phins def. new england 20-16 home
phins def. browns 28-7
phins def. ravens 12-10

we're going 12-4 boys, give or take 1, so im looking forward to a good season WITHOUT a december slump for one year!

Ohio Fanatic said:
The Bills and Jets have a better offense than us? What are you smoking. Bledsoe is over-the-hill and is a deer-in-headlights when he plays us. See the 2 s**tstompings we put on Buffalo last year. The jets have the world's oldest running back
If you give Drew the same OL , coach ,wr's , I would take Drew over Fee/Fie anyday.

If Mularkey (and Mcnally) is as good as advertised, he should be able to revive Drew's carreer like he did Kodell's and Maddox's . Moulds, Evans, Reed, Shaw, Henry and Mcgahee. Not too shabby if you ask me. Moulds is supposedly 100% and we'll find out when the pads come on if Willis is 100% like he claims he is.

Yeah you stomped us last year, because the entire offense was confused w/ Gilbrides O. Anytime you insist on throwing on 3 and 1 w/ a back like Henry, you should be punched in the face just like Buddy Ryan did to Gilbride.

Can't wait. :D

For every Brady, there is 100 late round QBs who do NOTHING. Sure it is "possible" but it won't happen. Brady was groomed under the best coaching staff, and had that edge and mental toughness to make him a great QB.

And the fact of the matter is, the Pats were one of the MOST injured teams last year. Yet they still went 17-2.

Face it, every season you bring some guys aboard, you start getting excited about your chances, and then every season the **** hits the fan and the Dolphins fall apart. Then you come to FinHeaven and there is almost nobody here. And then 5 months later everybody is back and acting like those losses were no big deal. :rolleyes:

Brady was not *groomed*. He was placed in a perfect place.

Try putting him in Miami's offense last year. Accuracy doesn't compensate your receivers dropping the balls, and with a shaky OL, he wouldn't be half as efficient.

I really want to see Brady in some other surroundings (not necessarily with another team), because, as of now, my gut feeling is this guy would be nobody without his supporting staff. He just doesn't have that much "natural" talent.

XNOUGHT said:
Face it, every season you bring some guys aboard, you start getting excited about your chances, and then every season the **** hits the fan and the Dolphins fall apart.
then they say they didn't have any talent. :confused:

sbh1602 said:
Brady was not *groomed*. He was placed in a perfect place.

Try putting him in Miami's offense last year. Accuracy doesn't compensate your receivers dropping the balls, and with a shaky OL, he wouldn't be half as efficient.

I really want to see Brady in some other surroundings (not necessarily with another team), because, as of now, my gut feeling is this guy would be nobody without his supporting staff. He just doesn't have that much "natural" talent.
Exactly, same here. I believe Tom Brady is overrated, and the system, the WR's, and especially the Pats O-LINE are very underrated. Tom just reaped the benefits.

Did anyone notice in the playoffs how much time he had for every throw? And when the rush got to him, who saw him throw crucial INT's against Carolina and Indianapolis? A lot of people forget those because the Pats won, but he put his team in a situation to lose both games, and got bailed out by the defense once, and against the Panthers he bailed himself out.

XNOUGHT said:
Face it, every season you bring some guys aboard, you start getting excited about your chances, and then every season the **** hits the fan and the Dolphins fall apart. Then you come to FinHeaven and there is almost nobody here. And then 5 months later everybody is back and acting like those losses were no big deal. :rolleyes:
When has anyone at any Dolphins message board said any loss wasn't a big deal.....especially in the last two years when 1 more win would have put them in the playoffs. You can't justify any of your points so you make stuff up.....typical. Your team is the Super Bowl champs. So why are you in here making up stuff?

Zacher87 said:
Did anyone notice in the playoffs how much time he had for every throw?

Obviously, you didn't watch the Titans playoff game or the Super Bowl. Brady was getting hit on every single throw.

It's not like he stood back there and had 10 seconds to look the field over.

He was under constant pressure in both of these games and hit some huge plays.

Watch the games before you make an idiotic statement.

Back
Top Bottom