a deeper look at the dolphins schedule | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

a deeper look at the dolphins schedule

So your saying that you have no real argument your just here to run you PATetic mouth. Good for you.

dolphins8 out

jesusfreak26 said:
Did too much in the off season?

You acquired a 3rd string QB and picked up an over-the-hill receiver.

Phins probably have the worst offense in the AFCE.

WE DID NOT HAVE THE WORST OFFENSE LAST SEASON? WE PICKED UP AN OVER THE HILL RECIEVER? WHICH ONE IS THAT? BOSTON? HES 25. .

Dude, I think he's talking about Tony Martin....he's a Pats fan. :D

PatsFanTX said:
So you can make all the predictions you want about an improved offense, but the fact of the matter is your are going with an unproven, 3rd string QB.

Exactly, PatsFan...wait and see. Dolphins fan should wait and see before they say that Feeley is going to improve our offense. PatsFans should wait and see before they say that he's going to flop.

JJ777 said:
Just remember we have the toughest Strength of Schedule in the NFL for 2004.

That means nothing. If every team in the NFL remained exactly the same as they were last season..THEN it would mean something.

Bengals (w/Palmer)?..this will be the 2nd game he's started in the NFL EVER!
Steelers...horrible secondary
Cardinals..long way to go
49ers...no offense
Browns..a disaster

and that's not counting the Bills & Jets who we went 4-0 against last year.

every game is tough, but it doesn't look THAT tough to me.

Gladsadmad said:
Exactly, PatsFan...wait and see. Dolphins fan should wait and see before they say that Feeley is going to improve our offense. PatsFans should wait and see before they say that he's going to flop.

You are totally correct.

Gladsadmad said:

...........and that my friends is why I think everyone should stake their opinions once and then shut the "F" up about it till the season is over. Preseason prognostication accomplishes squat and it's a process with less class then I've seen by monkeys in a monkey sh*t fight.

PatsFanTX said:
Did too much in the off season?

You acquired a 3rd string QB and picked up an over-the-hill receiver.

Phins probably have the worst offense in the AFCE.

Probably not PattyFan. Miami has always had a good/average offense. We rely heavily on our defense closing games. Next year is a whole new offense. The Pats have won their last superbowl. Every team is gunning for them and I'm sure defenses around the NFL plan to make Tom Brady's life a living hell.

PatsFanTX said:
You're joking right?
Nope, the funny thing is that he's serious. :lol:

Granted they swept us last year, we don't have Gilbride to waste the talent we have. We'll just have to wait and see. If our O moves from bottom of the league to 10-15 (could be potentially higher under Mularkey) to go w/ our D, I's be surprised if we won't be battling it out for second spot in the AFCE.

Justasportsfan said:
Nope, the funny thing is that he's serious. :lol:

Granted they swept us last year, we don't have Gilbride to waste the talent we have. We'll just have to wait and see. If our O moves from bottom of the league to 10-15 (could be potentially higher under Mularkey) to go w/ our D, I's be surprised if we won't be battling it out for second spot in the AFCE.

Yeah he also speaks like the Patriots have been kicking our arses 42-0 every game. This is as close of a series as you can get in football right now.......... respected fans of each team should stop hating and acknowledge it.

enigmatics said:
Yeah he also speaks like the Patriots have been kicking our arses 42-0 every game. This is as close of a series as you can get in football right now.......... respected fans of each team should stop hating and acknowledge it.
I would have to disagree w/ PastfanX then. Een though they are the champs, every div. game in the AFCE is usually a fight. Except when we lost to the fins in the second game :cry:

enigmatics said:

Can you imagine if the Pats and Phins are both undefeated going into the Monday Night game week 5? Miami will try to keep our "most consecutive wins" record. The stadium will be rocking.

JJ777 said:
Just remember we have the toughest Strength of Schedule in the NFL for 2004.

That stat is so overrated. Anyway, we really don't have the hardest schedule. The Patriots have the same schedule except they play us and we play them and they play Kansas City and Indianapolis while we play Denver and Tennessee.

I do aknowledge the fact that it's most likely the best rivalry in the NFL right now. I can still hate the Pats!!
:bombyou: :nesucks: :samurai: dolphins8 out

dolphins8 said:
Did I see a Buffalo fan post against me on page two? You can BuffaLOW me!:billsbite dolphins8 out
haha! Is that all you have to show? Great football discussion. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom