a deeper look at the dolphins schedule | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

a deeper look at the dolphins schedule

PatsFanTX said:
Obviously, you didn't watch the Titans playoff game or the Super Bowl. Brady was getting hit on every single throw.

It's not like he stood back there and had 10 seconds to look the field over.

He was under constant pressure in both of these games and hit some huge plays.

Watch the games before you make an idiotic statement.
If you don't take a sack the entire playoffs then you are not getting pressured very well. Granted the Pats do throw a lot of short passes which helps. I don't know why you are so defensive, that's a testament to Brady and the OL.

You want to see a DL get pressure watch a Dolphins game last and see how the OTHER team did it.

KYfinfan said:
I don't know why you are so defensive, that's a testament to Brady and the OL.

I'm not being defensive at all.

I just wanted to refute the point that "Brady had all day to throw".

That was just not the case. One of Brady's biggest attributes is his pocket presence. He has a great knack for feeling pressure and sliding in the pocket to avoid it.

PatsFanTX said:
I'm not being defensive at all.

I just wanted to refute the point that "Brady had all day to throw".

That was just not the case. One of Brady's biggest attributes is his pocket presence. He has a great knack for feeling pressure and sliding in the pocket to avoid it.
Brady is shifty for sure. I hate the guy but he's a good player. Can throw on the run too. His recievers don't get enough credit for the job they do as well.

This is if our O-line plays good and Feely or Fiedler plays well at QB...

phins def. titans 21-14
phins def. bengals 17-14
phins def. steelers 28-10
phins def. jets 21-17
patriots def. phins 17-13 (patriots are stacked this season...)
phins def. bills 21-13
phins def. rams 28-20
jets def. phins 28-21 (with chad pennington healthy the jets could very well beat us at least once this season)
phins def. cardinals 42-17
seahawks def. phins 28-21 (seahawks will go to the playoffs this season)
phins def. 49ers 28-6
phins def. bills 17-3
denver def. phins 17-14 (I think denver will be good this season)
phins def. new england 21-20 (this will be a major factor in who wins the division so i think the phins will pull through in a close victory)
phins def. browns 28-7
phins def. ravens 12-10

12-4 season

Back
Top Bottom