A Dolphin Fan's Take on the Bill's | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Dolphin Fan's Take on the Bill's

MelbournePhin said:
and you never go off topic? :rolleyes:
Never. :escape:

Na. He took a shot at BZ because it was there that he was made to look like a troll implying the fins were better than the bills in almost every position. I called him on it , he backed out. Right now it seems like he's disappeared again. :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
Yeah right. you quoted the whole post. Goes to show you just post the owned sign without even reading . Did you know that FTP is just out to get me because he ended looking stupid by backing out of another bet? I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't back up his statement again.

Where do you get off saying I backed out of a bet??? I could say the same about you!!! You make a ridiculous bet and then when someone isn't stupid enough to take your bet you say they backed out!!! How about betting like a man and not like a little ol lady in vegas... I'll take two dollars on "bilsssuck" to show please"!! Dude, you're a fool!!! You have never gotten the upper hand in any thread between the two of us, get over yourself. You have your opinion, weak as it may be, and I have mine. Your little pea brain is incapable of having a reasonable adult conversation. My point.... your here looking for backing from fin fans against another fin fan!!! HELLO McFLY!!!!! Do you know where your posting? I'll promise you, if you layout the same bet to the rest of the cast here at this site no one will take your stupid bet either. Do you ever post in reality land or are you, LOST IN SPACE...SPACE....SPACE???? I honestly don't think there is one Jill fan with an ounce of intelligence on the face of the earth. Go back to never land, your pod of nomads has lost their leader.

feelthepain said:
Where do you get off saying I backed out of a bet??? I could say the same about you!!! You make a ridiculous bet and then when someone isn't stupid enough to take your bet you say they backed out!!! How about betting like a man and not like a little ol lady in vegas... I'll take two dollars on "bilsssuck" to show please"!! Dude, you're a fool!!! You have never gotten the upper hand in any thread between the two of us, get over your self. You have your opinion, weak as it may be, and I have mine. Your little pea brain is incapable of having a reasonable adult conversation. My point.... your here looking for backing from fin fans against another fin fan!!! HELLO McFLY!!!!! Do you know where your posting? I'll promise you, if you layout the same bet to the rest of the cast here at this site no one will take your stupid bet either. Do you ever post in reality land or are you, LOST IN SPACE...SPACE....SPACE???? I honestly don't think there is one Jill fan with an ounce of intelligence on the face of the earth. Go back to never land, your pod of nomads has lost their leader.
Haha! You implied you had better qb's.

I bet that JP would have better fantasy nos. and you said okay. Then I stipulated Rushing yards count and you say no and even wanted rushing TD's taken out. So who backed out? you did. :rolleyes:

Remember you implied you had better qb's, not me. :rolleyes: So why would you want to take away JP's rushing ability. That's like saying "I'll bet Brady has better Fantasy nos. than Peyton as long as you take away Manning pass yards" :rofl3:

Justasportsfan said:
Haha! You implied you had better qb's.

I bet that JP would have better fantasy nos. and you said okay. Then I stipulated Rushing yards count and you say no and even wanted rushing TD's taken out. So who backed out? you did. :rolleyes:

Remember you implied you had better qb's, not me. :rolleyes: So why would you want to take away JP's rushing ability. That's like saying "I'll bet Brady has better Fantasy nos. than Peyton as long as you take away Manning pass yards" :rofl3:

If you had a bet and you were asked who would have more rushing yrds Brady or Manning which would you choose??? Neither, because they are not running QB's it would be a wash. Since your Oline sucks and PJ is a scrambling QB I'd say that gives him a big edge, If someone was to ask you to bet who would have a better season Vick or Delhome who would you choose??? Delhome??? Vick can't throw a football to save his life but he would take the majority of the votes because of his physical ability and not his ability as a QB.

You are trying to pit PJ's physical ability against his QB ability and since I think AJ has more ability as a QB and you would have to agree because you only want to bet if the running stat is part of the bet knowing only one of the two QB's is a running QB. If I need to explain this further then you are hopeless and a waste of space. Here's the bet again, QB verses QB without rushing yrds take it or leave it!! Since you obviously have no faith in PJ's ability as a passer and a game manager, I'm guessing you'll pass. This indicates your lack of faith in everything but his running game. Only three or four QB's in the league are known as runners so what does that tell you??? It tells me most QB's in the league are traditional QB's and play the game where it should be played from the pocket.

T.R.U. FIN3 said:
I can't believe we are talking about teletubbies. The Bills beating the Dolphins was a fluke. Besides we have a legitimate excuse for those losses..........Wannstedt.:couch:

I guess the other 9 teams that beat us last year were all flukes too? Give credit where credit is due. Buffalo had a pretty damn good season last year and was obiviously the superior football team. Also, don't unsult the rest of our fanbase by using Wannstedt as an excuse for losing. I guess we get a free pass on all of last years woes because of Wanny right? Don't be a homer. Be real. That said, I love my Phins and I hope we beat Buffalo twice this year.... but you are the exact type of fan that Justa is talking about.

feelthepain said:
. Since your Oline sucks and PJ is a scrambling QB I'd say that gives him a big edge, If someone was to ask you to bet who would have a better season Vick or Delhome who would you choose??? Delhome??? Vick can't throw a football to save his life but he would take the majority of the votes because of his physical ability and not his ability as a QB.

You are trying to pit PJ's physical ability against his QB ability and since I think AJ has more ability as a QB and you would have to agree because you only want to bet if the running stat is part of the bet knowing only one of the two QB's is a running QB. If I need to explain this further then you are hopeless and a waste of space. Here's the bet again, QB verses QB without rushing yrds take it or leave it!! Since you obviously have no faith in PJ's ability as a passer and a game manager, I'm guessing you'll pass. This indicates your lack of faith in everything but his running game. Only three or four QB's in the league are known as runners so what does that tell you??? It tells me most QB's in the league are traditional QB's and play the game where it should be played from the pocket.
Scrambling is part of a qb's ability or lack thereof. Do you say "if you take away his scrambling ability , our qb's are better " :rolleyes:

When I made the bet it's not like I said, take away Feeley's experience did I, since he would have that advantage? :rolleyes: Spin it all you want. Next time you make assanine comments like that make sure you are ready to back it up.

I see you ignored the 7 game challenge. :shakeno:

Waterboy said:
clear.gif

awesome picture

Back
Top Bottom