A Dolphin Fan's Take on the Bill's | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Dolphin Fan's Take on the Bill's

Geauxfins said:
Dude,, you are so right...everytime I come to this site, it seems like it's all about the Dolphins, the Dolphins this and the Dolphins that....Just a bunch of homers...I've never seen anything like this....weird isn't it??
it's not wierd it's just cowardice.

MelbournePhin said:
dont feel like scrolling back, refresh me on details of your bet
he thinks I live in a fantasy world by thinking the bills will win 7 games this year. I bet we will win at least 7 games.

Justasportsfan said:
he thinks I live in a fantasy world by thinking the bills will win 7 games this year. I bet we will win at least 7 games.

hmm. im thinking 8 or 9 for you guys

clear.gif

MelbournePhin said:
btw, i was referring to the post as a whole, not the 7 win thing :wink:
Yeah right. you quoted the whole post. Goes to show you just post the owned sign without even reading . Did you know that FTP is just out to get me because he ended looking stupid by backing out of another bet? I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't back up his statement again.

Justasportsfan said:
Yeah right. you quoted the whole post. Goes to show you just post the owned sign without even reading . Did you know that FTP is just out to get me because he ended looking stupid by backing out of another bet? I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't back up his statement again.

out to get you? :rofl3: you take this stuff too seriously

MelbournePhin said:
out to get you? :rofl3: you take tis stuff too seriously
You know what I mean. He will always find a way to attack my post or contradict me. Went as far as saying crap about billszone when it wasn't even part of the conversation.

Justasportsfan said:
You know what I mean. He will always find a way to attack my post or contradict me. Went as far as saying crap about billszone when it wasn't even part of the conversation.

and you never go off topic? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom