A Dolphin Fan's Take on the Bill's | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Dolphin Fan's Take on the Bill's

phillip goodwin said:
.....we aren't going to win the super bowl.........

everyone has a shot. We are all undefeated right now.........

where the hell did that come from? that pertains to this thread how???:confused:

Youre all homers.

Haha I Wish We Would Fly To Boring Buffalo About 10 Of Us And Beat Them Guys Up, You Know Im From California So I Would Probably Beat Up The Security Too And Then We Would Come Out On The News And Be Kinda Famous, But The Good Part Would Be That Fans Know That We True Dolphin Fans ... Forget The Bills They Live In Buffalo <<haha

And cyo, youre probably some 16 year old e-thug. But youre probably right, those 10 dolphins fans could probably beat up 72,000 Bills fans lol.

Justasportsfan said:
I'm all for wait and see. It's the homers here that are laughable . They talk big but when the fins loe they start hiding.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!!!!! You're a joke!!!! You think your rookie QB is a quality leader and the guy can't even make it through camp healthy!! I know a lot of fans here are homers just like the silly jilly site you're from, but we have a multitude of good season and one bad and all you know is the fins are really a 4-12 team!!! This fantasy world you're in, is it the same one that has your team winning more the 7 games this season??? I think it is....well good luck with that. You come on here and write something like the above statement and then when fin fans do the same on your home away from home (jillzone) you chastise them, grow up and post something with a little imagination and a little education will ya'?

feelthepain said:
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!!!!! You're a joke!!!! You think your rookie QB is a quality leader and the guy can't even make it through camp healthy!! I know a lot of fans here are homers just like the silly jilly site you're from, but we have a multitude of good season and one bad and all you know is the fins are really a 4-12 team!!! This fantasy world you're in, is it the same one that has your team winning more the 7 games this season??? I think it is....well good luck with that. You come on here and write something like the above statement and then when fin fans do the same on your home away from home (jillzone) you chastise them, grow up and post something with a little imagination and a little education will ya'?

:0wned:

Justasportsfan said:
I'm all for wait and see. It's the homers here that are laughable . They talk big but when the fins loe they start hiding.
Dude,, you are so right...everytime I come to this site, it seems like it's all about the Dolphins, the Dolphins this and the Dolphins that....Just a bunch of homers...I've never seen anything like this....weird isn't it??

Geauxfins said:
Dude,, you are so right...everytime I come to this site, it seems like it's all about the Dolphins, the Dolphins this and the Dolphins that....Just a bunch of homers...I've never seen anything like this....weird isn't it??

:0wned:..........again

Mr. Right said:
4-12
:hide::foundout: :couch:
0-4 billy goat SUPER BOWL CHOKE-ATHON
clear.gif

Marino1983

feelthepain said:
but we have a multitude of good season and one bad and all you know is the fins are really a 4-12 team!!!
So what do you expect me to say? That this years fins are as good as the 72 team? "you are as good as your last performance". Heard that before? The only time you would acknowledge that statement is when the fins are 11-4 or better?
feelthepain said:
This fantasy world you're in, is it the same one that has your team winning more the 7 games this season????
Wanna bet the bills will win at least 7 games? put your money where your mouth is or are you gonna chicken out like the last bet? :rolleyes:

feelthepain said:
grow up and post something with a little imagination and a little education will ya'?
Are you man enough to take the bet? I doubt you are.

Back
Top Bottom