A Dolphin Fan's Take on the Bill's | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Dolphin Fan's Take on the Bill's

Megatron said:
Sorry did I miss anything???? Oh it's just Bills fans spewing garbage again, nothing to see here then.
the teletubbies would kick the transformers a$$.

Justasportsfan said:
the teletubbies would kick the transformers a$$.
That's just as outrageous as saying the Bills will kick the Dolphins ***.:lol:

Justasportsfan said:
What's Ft. Ladida like these days. I miss Riverfront and the women that hang out in Round-up country :cry:

Stormy. There have been severe storm warnings all week long. Other than that the women are still beautiful. OMG, so many to choose from know what I mean?

Megatron said:
That's just as outrageous as saying the Bills will kick the Dolphins ***.:lol:
they did twice last year. Megatron wouldn't dare pi$$ Barney off.

T.R.U. FIN3 said:
Stormy. There have been severe storm warnings all week long. Other than that the women are still beautiful. OMG, so many to choose from know what I mean?
But I heard you do your shopping at Wilton Manors :lol:

I can't believe we are talking about teletubbies. The Bills beating the Dolphins was a fluke. Besides we have a legitimate excuse for those losses..........Wannstedt.:couch:

Justasportsfan said:
they did twice last year. Megatron wouldn't dare pi$$ Barney off.
I wouldn't call that an a$$kicking, all they did was kick a man when he was down. Now if we were any good and you beat us by say 34-4 or something, that would be a whoopin for sure.

Justasportsfan said:
But I heard you do your shopping at Wilton Manors :lol:

Oh hell naw!:eek: Somebody tell me he did not just type that. That is the last place I would be caught. The only time I am in that Godforsaken place is when I am driving through on my way somewhere. I prefer to shop in Sawgrass or Aventura.:D Everybody knows to stay away from there unless you really have to go there or you play that tune. My God, man, what did I do to deserve that one?:lol:

T.R.U. FIN3 said:
Oh hell naw!:eek: Somebody tell me he did not just type that. That is the last place I would be caught. The only time I am in that Godforsaken place is when I am driving through on my way somewhere. I prefer to shop in Sawgrass or Aventura.:D Everybody knows to stay away from there unless you really have to go there or you play that tune. My God, man, what did I do to deserve that one?:lol:
I meant shopping for women :lol:

T.R.U. FIN3 said:
I can't believe we are talking about teletubbies. The Bills beating the Dolphins was a fluke. Besides we have a legitimate excuse for those losses..........Wannstedt.:couch:
the fins beating the Pats was a Fluke. A sweep is 2 flukes?

Justasportsfan said:
I meant shopping for women :lol:

Oh ok, whew! Thats better. I have not been out that way in a while, but South Beach is where the women are at. Los Olas isn't too bad during the day either. You know you can never go wrong with waterfront areas in S. Florida.

Back
Top Bottom