A Dolphin Fan's Take on the Bill's | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Dolphin Fan's Take on the Bill's

Justasportsfan said:
I'm here because of finfans like you who can't stand us being here. :mdfin:

I'm not complaining. this gives me something to do during the day.

Justasportsfan said:

I thought it was because you like talking football with fans that understand football and not mindless homer Bills dribble. ;)

Justasportsfan said:
I like you being here Justa... you give this site and opposing, non-biased point of view and I respect your opinions. I would hope you're here because there are some fin fans on this board who actually know what they are talking about and are not into the smack thing....

BLITZKRIEG said:
Buffalo Bills = 21 Losing Seasons.....

You guys must be very proud....

PHINZ RULE!!!
Yes, we are proud of our team win or lose unlike some finfans who threaten to quit being one because the fins FO had no movement after 1 week of free agency. Do you remember who that was ? :lol:

dolfan4good said:
I like you being here Justa... you give this site and opposing, non-biased point of view and I respect your opinions. I would hope you're here because there are some fin fans on this board who actually know what they are talking about and are not into the smack thing....
I try not to talk smack in the main forum , however when a finfan starts smack, I smack back. :D.

Thanks for the props.

GreenMonster said:
I thought it was because you like talking football with fans that understand football and not mindless homer Bills dribble. ;)
I was just :monkeyr: on his post :D.

I see nothing wrong with a Bills fan coming in and giving a non-biased opinion. In fact, I pretty much agreed with him, except on a couple of points. I think AJ Feeley can be a decent, and maybe a good, starting quarterback, and I think the Dolphins will go 8-8 rather than 7-9. The only opposing team's fans that really annoy me, at least right now, are the Patriots fans who come on here and every single post is something like "We've won 3 of the last 4 Super Bowls" or "The Patriots are a dynasty" and stuff like that. I mean, yeah, that stuff is true, but it usually contributes little or nothing to the thread.

Justasportsfan said:
dude you dont bother me, I ignore most off your guys outlooks on are team, but you have posted here over 10,000 times, are you a closet phins fan?

DolphinzD said:
I see nothing wrong with a Bills fan coming in and giving a non-biased opinion. In fact, I pretty much agreed with him, except on a couple of points. I think AJ Feeley can be a decent, and maybe a good, starting quarterback, and I think the Dolphins will go 8-8 rather than 7-9. The only opposing team's fans that really annoy me, at least right now, are the Patriots fans who come on here and every single post is something like "We've won 3 of the last 4 Super Bowls" or "The Patriots are a dynasty" and stuff like that. I mean, yeah, that stuff is true, but it usually contributes little or nothing to the thread.
Don't let it bother you. Pats fans never existed until they started winning.

Justasportsfan said:
I try not to talk smack in the main forum , however when a finfan starts smack, I smack back. :D.

Thanks for the props.

He won't start the fight but just give him a reason to throw a punch and he's deadly..:D

Justasportsfan said:
Yes, we are proud of our team win or lose unlike some finfans who threaten to quit being one because the fins FO had no movement after 1 week of free agency. Do you remember who that was ? :lol:

all you bills fan are faithfull huh? whatever dude. dont speak for us phin fans, the die hard phin fans are here.

Justasportsfan said:

Thanks for the props.
This smack thing is funny cause for a board full of "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY" type posters, they sure pull out all the history when that's all the ammunition they have to smack with. (And it applies to both Fin and Bills fans).

PHINPHOURLIFE said:
dude you dont bother me, I ignore most off your guys outlooks on are team, but you have posted here over 10,000 times, are you a closet phins fan?
the counter is not accurate. I've checked it out. For some reason it counts my posts almost double. BZ and FH admins were close. Both sites even have a link for each other.

Like I said earlier, Pats fans only started to come out when they started winning so what's the use smacking w/ them?

Jets fans, no need to explain. So finfans are what's left. I chose the lesser of the 3 evils :D.

I lived in So. Fla. therefore I hated the fins more than any other team. My buddies were finfans and I worked for the Don. So you can see that the fins hold a special place at the heart of my bottom. :D.

PHINPHOURLIFE said:
all you bills fan are faithfull huh? whatever dude. dont speak for us phin fans, the die hard phin fans are here.
you've only been a member here for a few months. You wouldn't know what went on here through the years.
I used to watch fin games for free because finfans were giving their tickets away. They buy tickets but hardly ever show up.

Justasportsfan said:
Don't let it bother you. Pats fans never existed until they started winning.

I like having yo Bills fans here. Even though I hate the bills, I can come togther with you guys on a common enemy. The Patriots. I really hate that team. I never saw a Pats fan until the first SB they won. Now they are everywhere and they are sooo obnoxious.

Back to the matter at hand. Kelly, Marino's daddy? (laughable). Kelly was the beneficiary of a good team with the likes of Andre Reed, Don Beebe, Thurman Thomas, Fina, and I can't remember that tight end, but you get my drift. Not to mention you had a nice defense with Talley, Bruce Smith, and Nate Odom, and that SS. Oh yeah! You were also lucky enough not to have Olivadotti coaching the D as well. As for comparing Kelly to Marino, there is no comparison. Marino=Greatest of All Time.

Back
Top Bottom