A fan's amazing theory in defense to Michael Vick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A fan's amazing theory in defense to Michael Vick

Vertical Limit

Active Roster
Reaction score
http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/index.php?showtopic=257810&st=0&start=0
I wore my Vick jersey today and this guy at the grocery store had the nerves to ask me if i wore it in support of Vick. He told me he love dogs and would never support a dog killer. I told him i love all animals including deers ,rabbits and so on and i dont understand why the government issues lincences to hunters. The fact remains, an animal is animal. some people love dogs and other deers. So if they are going after dog fighters include the hunters too. Hunting is a sport to some and soo is dog fighting. Atleast the dogs get a chance to fight for their lives ,the deers dont. Lets all say NO to any kind of animal cruelity.
Oh boy, here we go. :rolleyes: I swear each time I visit that Falcons main board, I read something amazing. Last time I visited, was during the Saints / Falcons Monday Night Game [the Falcons got owned], the ATL fans we're all like "it was fixed, blah blah blah they used FEMA grass on their stadium".

If everyone thought like this guy, [which btw, only Falcon's fans would come up with something this ridiculous], then this means Brett Favre is in trouble too, since hunting is his favorite hobby right? I guess Marino's records will be safe.

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/index.php?showtopic=257810&st=0&start=0

Oh boy, here we go. :rolleyes: I swear each time I visit that Falcons main board, I read something amazing. Last time I visited, was during the Saints / Falcons Monday Night Game [the Falcons got owned], the ATL fans we're all like "it was fixed, blah blah blah they used FEMA grass on their stadium".

If everyone thought like this guy, [which btw, only Falcon's fans would come up with something this ridiculous], then this means Brett Favre is in trouble too, since hunting is his favorite hobby right? I guess Marino's records will be safe.
Me too! I have been lurking on that board every since this story broke and I have read the some of the craziest stuff from pro-Vick fans trying to rationalize what he has done and why he should stay on, it's gold.

i dont support dog fighting, but how exactly is he wrong? alot of people are against meat eating. people in china eat dog, is that illegal?

people here eat cow, alot of people love cow and raise them...

Nappys right, i really dont know where i stand on that though. Who are we to pick which animals have the right to live and which dont?

i guess it depends its really hard for me a guy with 2 dogs

i have dogs to, and i love them like family. but im sure there are kids that love cows and horses. and while horses are breed to fight or anything, we strap **** to their nuts and ride them around for fun and entainment while they wildly try to buck people off. so is that a form of torture? where do we draw the line.

most these dogs were bread to fight, just like there are horses bread to fight people off their back. again, horses arent being killed, but where do you draw the line? just death? torture is ok?

and how is it much better then people hunting hogs and pigs with dogs? dogs that get killed or severely injured by the hogs all the time.

Nappys right, i really dont know where i stand on that though. Who are we to pick which animals have the right to live and which dont?

We don't breed animals so we can hunt them, we breed them to eat them. In fact if someone wanted to do just that, I'm pretty sure they couldn't without breaking the law.

And hunting has nothing to do with this story because justification is only an exercise to coat what someone really feels, if your truly disgusted that Vick Inc. breeded, trained and tortured dogs to satisfy Vicks sick kicks, then nothing else matters.

He took dogs, actually from what I read it sounds like these animals were in their puppy stages, and when they wouldn't show aggression he would have them killed by either hanging, throwing them against the ground, wetting these dogs down with water and electrocuting them. It's inhumane, plain and simple.

But people keep insisting dragging hunting into this mostly I suspect to air out there disgust for hunting, which is their right to be disgusted by it as long as they are vegetarians, otherwise they are nothing but hypocrites.

i have dogs to, and i love them like family. but im sure there are kids that love cows and horses. and while horses are breed to fight or anything, we strap **** to their nuts and ride them around for fun and entainment while they wildly try to buck people off. so is that a form of torture? where do we draw the line.

most these dogs were bread to fight, just like there are horses bread to fight people off their back. again, horses arent being killed, but where do you draw the line? just death? torture is ok?

and how is it much better then people hunting hogs and pigs with dogs? dogs that get killed or severely injured by the hogs all the time.
Exactly how does any of this have to do with Vick's actions?

By your reasoning if we can't draw the line on dog fighting we should allow bull fighting in the States as well.

But we don't because we do know where the line is, no one can point exactly where it is, but everyone should know that what Vick is being accused of and how others have treated domestic animals serve no worth reason to compare unless one has a secret agenda on something else.

I'm sorry, I'm tired of these comparisons, that's how silly I honestly think they are.

He took dogs, actually from what I read it sounds like these animals were in their puppy stages, and when they wouldn't show aggression he would have them killed by either hanging, throwing them against the ground, wetting these dogs down with water and electrocuting them. It's inhumane, plain and simple.

if this is true, then i agree 100%. theirs no comparison to what i said.

if this is true, then i agree 100%. theirs no comparison to what i said.
Fair enough man, because I was disgusted enough when I read he was in dogfighting, now after what I read in this indictment, it went from digusting to sick, I mean real sick.

And think about this, Vick wasn't in it for the money since he already had millions and the pots of these fights seldom broke $20,000, so this means he did it because he loved it.

And this honestly bothers me, this was a hobby of his.

In America there are two animals you dont mess with - dogs and horses. The hunter/ dog fighting comparison doesn't matter. What matters is people are going to want Vick to go to prison over this. He wouldve had more sympathy if he was transporting a kilo of cocaine

Wow. I'm not a big fan of sport hunting, but there is a huge difference between giving a quick end to an animal that you will probably end up eating to raising animals into a tortured life of violence only to brutally kill them through electrocution, hanging, or beating if they refuse to fight for you.

Wow. I'm not a big fan of sport hunting, but there is a huge difference between giving a quick end to an animal that you will probably end up eating to raising animals into a tortured life of violence only to brutally kill them through electrocution, hanging, or beating if they refuse to fight for you.

What about the people who kill a deer just to put its head on a wall? Dont get me wrong, i think Vick is a loser who should go to jail for what he did, but the original post made some valid points. The electrocution, hanging etc part im not talking about that wrong on so many levels, but the actual fighting itself is at least somewhat comparable to the hunting thing.

Back
Top Bottom