A Favor For nyjnc | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Favor For nyjnc

Must be awesome as an adult to look for articles that insult the football team Finheaven exists for. I hope you stand proud and mighty each day you wake up.

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

Thanks for your input

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

Am I supposed to thank you? Talk all the **** you want. It won't change my opinion of you.

you are so angry, I am concerned for your health.

you are so angry, I am concerned for your health.

You haven't a clue what anger is do you?

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

don't you have toy robots to go play with?

So b/c he disagrees with you that means he's a kid with no life who plays with robots? Hysterical mindset.

You haven't a clue what anger is do you?

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

So b/c he disagrees with you that means he's a kid with no life who plays with robots? Hysterical mindset.

you may want to check on your mindset.

I love anyone can post anything towards me, the second I say something back(in jest) I am bashed. Sad, sad people. I really feel for you.

you may want to check on your mindset.

I love anyone can post anything towards me, the second I say something back(in jest) I am bashed. Sad, sad people. I really feel for you.

I didn't view your comment in jest. Did Shifty view it in jest?

That would be your issue not mine. I am here for fun, some of you guys are just so angry over nonsense. I feel for you.

Nobody is angry. You are thinking way to much of yourself if you really consider that we are angry because of what you write. You are cheap entertainment. Comedy relief on the internet.

That would be your issue not mine. I am here for fun, some of you guys are just so angry over nonsense. I feel for you.

It's my fault huh? That's just another thing you've blamed someone else on. To you not one thing has ever been your fault.

Thanks for feeling for me. I'm sleeping more peaceful at night knowing you care so much.

obviously you guys care what I think since it upsets you so much that you always have to whine about it. I appreciate my fans

obviously you guys care what I think since it upsets you so much that you always have to whine about it. I appreciate my fans

Naaaaa, nobody is upset. Like I said: you are comedy relief.

You know what is funny. The subject "NYJunc" is probably the only issue where Jets fans at TGG and Dolphins fans on FH agree on - a little misguided troll whose sole purpose is to be entertainment for all of us.

You are thinking way too much of yourself.

Back
Top Bottom