A-Train for O-Gun??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A-Train for O-Gun???

Dredd1050

A STRONG MAN SHEDS BLOOD BEFORE TEARS
Reaction score
I heard this was a definite option for Rick and Co. Anyone heard any more rumblings about this? I wouldn't mind it. This is just what Thomas may need to revitilize his career.

All my family are Bears fans. Thus I have seen my fair share of Bear's games. I can say I am not that impressed with him. Don't get me wrong, he is a decent back and could help us this year, but I think Ogun is a real big price to pay for him (probably too much). Maybe if they threw in their 1st round pick with Atrain... Otherwise, I would just rather resign Ogun.

i agree i like Atrain but the reason he hasnt looked good is he dont have a line or a passing game to help him out, but i still think that OGUN is way to much for him alone i would want somethign else also

I think Ogun for A-Train would be a horrible trade on our part. He's too slow and too injury prone.

I'd prefer any of the following over Anthony Thomas:

Onterrio Smith
Lamont Jordan
Michael Bennet
Lamar Gordon
Justin Fargas
Leon Johnson

PLEASE, leave the Bears alone.

Resign Ogun cuase the Fin nation is convinced Minor is enough!

When will this horrible rumor end?! Why would you trade one of the top 10 DEs in the NFL for a guy won't even start on his team. And his team is the BEARS! And please don't tell me because we need a RB. We don't know yet how things will pan out and jumping the gun for this guy would be a huge mistake.

BassFin said:
When will this horrible rumor end?! Why would you trade one of the top 10 DEs in the NFL for a guy won't even start on his team. And his team is the BEARS! And please don't tell me because we need a RB. We don't know yet how things will pan out and jumping the gun for this guy would be a huge mistake.
Well said BassFin...

Ive heard that the Dolphins are considering O-Gun for A-Train and OL Aaron Gibson, I personally wouldnt trade for him, I'd want to find somebody else and Justin Fargas I'm not sure if I'd want him, I'd pick Minor over him anyday.

BassFin said:
YOU ARE RIGHT!! END IT... :fire: MINOR + CO. WILL GET THE JOB DONE..

gmoney41 said:
Ive heard that the Dolphins are considering O-Gun for A-Train and OL Aaron Gibson, I personally wouldnt trade for him, I'd want to find somebody else and Justin Fargas I'm not sure if I'd want him, I'd pick Minor over him anyday.

I 2nd that :D

A few of those guys I mentioned could be had for much less than Ogunleye.

Lamar Gordon, Fargas and Onterrio Smith aren't established enough to demand an elite DE in a trade and could probably be had for conditional draft picks and maybe a middle-tier player on our end.

I'd love Lamont Jordan, but the Jets will demand a ransom for him and they'd be hesitant to help out an East rival anyway.

Same deal with Travis Henry.

PHINS54 said:
YOU ARE RIGHT!! END IT... :fire: MINOR + CO. WILL GET THE JOB DONE..
I don't think Minor will get the job done, but I still wouldn't do the trade! O-Gun is worth far more.

Plus in a week or two I gotta feeling a team like Washington or Indy will be willing to part with a 1st or 2nd round draft pick for O-Gun.

I would just like to stand pat and use what we have.

BUT, hypothetically speaking, if negotiations with O-gun go nowhere and we have to trade him...the I would go for Onterrio Smith (I'd love Bennet but he is probably off limits).
Davenport isn't wirth giving up O-gun for...maybe a 3rd round pick, but that would leave us with only 1 first day pick next year.

MikeO said:
I don't think Minor will get the job done, but I still wouldn't do the trade! O-Gun is worth far more.

Plus in a week or two I gotta feeling a team like Washington or Indy will be willing to part with a 1st or 2nd round draft pick for O-Gun.
GIVE MINOR A CHANCE.. WHY WOULD YOU WNAT TO TRADE O-GUN? THE ONLY WAY I WOULD TRADE HIM IS IF THE FISH CAN;T SIGN HIM..

THE PHINS HAVE THE $ NOW JUST SIGN CHAMBERS + O-GUN..

WAYNE SAYS HE HAS THE $$ LET'S GO!!!

Back
Top Bottom